Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Ok, sit back and take a moment.

When I make love to my wife she'll orgasm, just once... from my body grinding on her clit not really from penetration. She'll have more and "better" orgasms from me giving her oral. Her g-spot isn't that deep but it's not stimulated by me making love to her, but if I stimulate it with my finger while giving her oral then it's "even better".

Someone mentioned an "a spot", I'm not sure if that's it, but my wife says there is a spot "very deep" that larger cock then me and average guys can reach, along with greater pressure on the g-spot (ie. longer and thicker) which gives her more intense orgasms and gives her multiple orgasms as long as they keep going. She says that those are the best and longest lasting orgasms and she knows she's not going to be able to prevent having them over and over.

I know that she'll "self love" with a very large toy that will trigger that "a-spot" multiple intense orgasm, but it's not as good as "the real thing".

Also, she has the implant, multi year birth control and doesn't have monthly periods, but 4 or 5 days a month she'll really crave that deep "a-spot" simulation.
Possibly one of the fornices

JustAskin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So far I can only orgasm from clit stimulation. Those orgasm are usually very intense but last max 5 seconds. I don't know why but when I masturbate using penetration then that feels weird for me. Like if there was something inside my vagina that isn't supposed to be there. I can't see how you can orgasm from that. But I hope (and believe) this will change once I start having sex with a partner (virgin here)

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think a lot of guys don't properly understand how our vaginas work, it's mostly just "penis in penis out". The sex education we get is just not good enough.
That’s probably true but every woman is different. Some like deep pounding, whereas others I’ll do that and they’ll say “go slow”. Some orgasm in 30 seconds riding just my shaft but others have to grind super hard with clit on my groin for 10 minutes.

Reactions: tallandslim67
D

deleted1101116

The erogenous zone orgasm (Googled it after it happened lol) was the most shocking for me. She was just sitting in my lap and I was just taking my time to admire her body. Physical touch is my top love language, so I’m very expressive and intimate when it comes to foreplay. I put her nipple in my mouth and about 2 minutes later she had an orgasm. We couldn’t believe it and it’s only happened once.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, I had my first orgasm after having a full hysterectomy (uterus, cervix and fallopian tubes all removed, ovaries are still in tact for hormone production).

I had a dream about him, it's been a little over a week since we had sex.. it was amazingly realistic for a dream. It felt so fucking real. I woke up cumming and it FUCKING HURT. The clenching, oh my god it scared me. I could feel the stitches.

But.. I came! My drive is intact, my body is healing, I'm very anxious about sex but this wet-ass-dream (WAD, I like it) gave me some excitement. I'm looking forward to so much badass sex for the next X amount of years. Hell I hope I'm riding his dick till the day my black heart stops beating.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife can only cum from clit stimulation. She says it feels good for my dick or a vibrator to be inside of her but she will only cum by quite a bit of clit massage. I wish I could have orgasms like her. They seem to be really big. It takes her a few minutes to come back down to earth after she cums.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So, I had my first orgasm after having a full hysterectomy (uterus, cervix and fallopian tubes all removed, ovaries are still in tact for hormone production).

I had a dream about him, it's been a little over a week since we had sex.. it was amazingly realistic for a dream. It felt so fucking real. I woke up cumming and it FUCKING HURT. The clenching, oh my god it scared me. I could feel the stitches.

But.. I came! My drive is intact, my body is healing, I'm very anxious about sex but this wet-ass-dream (WAD, I like it) gave me some excitement. I'm looking forward to so much badass sex for the next X amount of years. Hell I hope I'm riding his dick till the day my black heart stops beating.

be kind and dismount before expiring. :cool: