Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have temporarily stopped my PE routines due to exams, but noticed a strange thing; my pubic hair actually seems to be climbing up the penis, up to about an inch of erect penis has hair around it near the base.

Is it due to the skin being stretched also? Just curious :)

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, it is. It is one of the down sides to PE. A really minor thing in my opinion because you have hair on your shaft anyway. Nothing a trim and maintenance would take care of.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my pubic hair actually seems to be climbing up the penis, up to about an inch of erect penis has hair around it near the base.

Is it due to the skin being stretched also? Just curious :)
Maybe. But the more the skin expands the more it will relax. It's probably an artifact of your circumcision. PE should help in the long run.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Though PE may contribute to some minor degree, the main contributor to this is simple genetics. I have hair on my penis all the way out to the circumcision scar. As I have aged, the hair on the shaft has grown in more and more and this is part of aging. I as a whole disagree with shaving, but on occasion it can be a necessity depending on sex acts anticipated.

This is a hit and miss and some men who are otherwise smooth can have this trait and some who are hairy can be smooth. Both my other half and my Nephew are very hairy people. My other half has no hair on the shaft of his penis, but my Nephew came to me asking about his. He also has this genetic trait and it was explained to him. Do not consider this as a factor in your PE routine either way. I have not been active in PE for years and the hair on mine has multiplied in spite of this over the years.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this called turkey neck, but I'm not sure. And I believe that is the cause.

This usually explains why that happens :)

Dry jelqing usually seems to be the culprit in cases of turkey neck. Stretching the skin around the lower half of the base towards the base of your penis will help alleviate this.