Climbing harness bulges??

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
Have you ever been climbing and watched the harness ride up and expose the huge cock somebody has ???
Any especially horny experiences?
Any sex?
Anything at all interesting?
Pics?
What does your cock look like in them?
Have you ever been really turned on in such a situation?

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go climbing all the time and bulges are so common that nobody really pays them any attention unless they are new to the sport. That said I took my apartment mate climbing and the first thing she said after I got my harness on was "Nice package":biggrin1:

Reactions: 1266025

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
i go climbing all the time and bulges are so common that nobody really pays them any attention unless they are new to the sport. That said i took my apartment mate climbing and the first thing she said after i got my harness on was "nice package":biggrin1:

first time i went climbing with a good friend of mine was a birthday of mine
then we both looked at each others bulges
both got turned on and ended up wanking at home later dat nyt
with alcahol of course ;)

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This morning I was out doing a little climbing with a group of friends. The harnesses definitely show off what you've got if you are a guy, even more so depending on what type of climbing shorts your wear. I have a favorite pair that are definitely showing off my goods, even though I don't appear that hung when I am soft. Today's climb had dudes and women, and for me the highlight was having to untie a tough knot on a friend of mine's harness. His girlfriend could not make the knot budge. I keep a swiss army knife with me and it has a small tool which is awesome for taking care of knots, so I went right at it. I apologized for my fingers being all over his junk, but he could care less- we have seen each other nude many times, and he was glad to have the harness off. His girlfriend joked that she was glad that she'd taken care of him before we went climbing.

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All the time. I was zip-lining once and people below me started laughing. I thought they were laughing cause I was going really fast and the zip-line was fun, but then I got off and looked down to see 7” of soft penis outlined. When they took my harness off, the guy was like “damn your packin something down there. I see a ton of harness bulges but that, my dude, is the biggest.” I will never be going zip-lining again.

uc7dad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All the time. I was zip-lining once and people below me started laughing. I thought they were laughing cause I was going really fast and the zip-line was fun, but then I got off and looked down to see 7” of soft penis outlined. When they took my harness off, the guy was like “damn your packin something down there. I see a ton of harness bulges but that, my dude, is the biggest.” I will never be going zip-lining again.
say thanks man

weho48

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
then there is the famous one of G Bush on the aircraft carrier in a harness don't know if there was anything in there hehe