Climbing Ropes in Gym Class

ukmale

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes, I know what u are talking about....i could climb maybe 2 metres and my penis would almost explode..... awesome feeling, in fact, if im honest it was better than wanking....I thought i was a bit of a freak at the time and never said anything then or even until this post now... strange really lol:eek:

darrow

Just Browsing
Media
Yes! I had a similar experience in elementary school. I wasn't climbing a rope but the pole of a swingset. I didn't have a full on orgasm but I remember thinking it was the best feeling I had had in my life so far!

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How strange... can't say I've ever heard of something like it.

That said(totally unrelated to climbing), if the right points on the soles of my feet are stimulated, I feel a certain 'familiar' spasm around my groin area. :tongue::confused:

Men are wierd. Werd.
i sometimes get that same feeling especially when the floor is really smooth and cool

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oddly, I was one of the smallest, and one of the only guys in my class that could get to the top. I loved the rope. Well, I loved going up. Once up there, I was afraid of heights and of the potential burn coming down.

I was always good at rope climbing, too...and could always make it to the top. I loved the height (and the hardons climbing would give me!) Once there, I'd climb out on the steel I-beams, which freaked more than a few people out.

If you'd developed your chest and arms more, you could have just climbed down hand over hand. I didn't wrap my legs in the rope, just controlled my descent with my hands.

One time, they'd set up the trampoline near by the three climbing ropes, and I jumped from the top of the rope onto that...that was GREAT!

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
I told my wife about this, and she looked at me like I was totally insane... So, was I the only one?

About 20 years ago, when I was in gym class we used to have climbing ropes that led to the ceiling. Upon reaching the top of the rope, I found that opening my legs and holding onto the rope with just my hands gave me the weirdest feeling. I mean, nice, but weird. Tingling in my crotch, like.

Someone else out there must beable to back me up. I'm not a freak am I?

Strangely, yes this use to happen to me when I was around 7 or 8. Climb the ropes and the friction gave me a hard on I loved the feeling. The same thing happend when climbing a pole.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...if the right points on the soles of my feet are stimulated, I feel a certain 'familiar' spasm around my groin area...

There's a form of alternative therapy known as reflexology which claims that there are points on the feet (and sometimes also the hands or even the ears) which correspond to other areas of the body, including the genitals. The therapy itself consists of moving, stretching, and applying pressure to the feet, mainly to reduce stress, headaches, digestive problems, etc.

Reflexology is probably psedoscience, but I found this interesting bit of information:
"One reason foot massage may be so pleasurable and is associated with significant improvement in mood is that the area of the brain that connects to the foot is adjacent to the area that connects to the genitals. There may be some neuronal overlapping. Neuroscientist V.S. Ramachandran writes of a person whose leg was amputated and who experienced orgasms in his phantom foot (1998: 36-37). “The genitals are right next to the foot in the body’s brain maps,” he notes, and speculates that this fact may account for foot fetishes."
reflexology
i sometimes get that same feeling especially when the floor is really smooth and cool

I love the way a hard, smooth, clean floor feels against my feet, especially if it's cool.

TheYoungBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm... An 'odd tingling' while rope climbing... In fact, I think I did. I was told that this can be explained by the amount of alcheloids or some crap like that, that is in your muscles from the climb up. Then, because you are no longer using your body so significantly, it releases those alkeloids (or whatever those f'n things are).... I thought it was hott either way. Now only if I can get that with a different type of 'rope'... hmmm...

:wink: -Young Boi

FalseCreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had my first orgasm chinning myself on the end of my bedroom door (to build up my body). Didn't know what was happening....what a flood in my grey swimtrunks! I was 11

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a form of alternative therapy known as reflexology which claims that there are points on the feet (and sometimes also the hands or even the ears) which correspond to other areas of the body, including the genitals. The therapy itself consists of moving, stretching, and applying pressure to the feet, mainly to reduce stress, headaches, digestive problems, etc.

Reflexology is probably psedoscience, but I found this interesting bit of information:
"One reason foot massage may be so pleasurable and is associated with significant improvement in mood is that the area of the brain that connects to the foot is adjacent to the area that connects to the genitals. There may be some neuronal overlapping. Neuroscientist V.S. Ramachandran writes of a person whose leg was amputated and who experienced orgasms in his phantom foot (1998: 36-37). “The genitals are right next to the foot in the body’s brain maps,” he notes, and speculates that this fact may account for foot fetishes."
I love the way a hard, smooth, clean floor feels against my feet, especially if it's cool.

I get the biggest woody when my wife works a certain spot on the sole of my foot.No I'm not telling you where,I do have to keep some things secret!

I told my wife about this, and she looked at me like I was totally insane... So, was I the only one?

About 20 years ago, when I was in gym class we used to have climbing ropes that led to the ceiling. Upon reaching the top of the rope, I found that opening my legs and holding onto the rope with just my hands gave me the weirdest feeling. I mean, nice, but weird. Tingling in my crotch, like.

Someone else out there must beable to back me up. I'm not a freak am I?

Yup, when I was a kid I used to climb ropes hanging from a big tree and by hanging on with just my hands and opening and closing my legs It would produce the turned a turned on sensation in my penis and I could orgasm.