Clint chadwick

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that's what you get for forming parasocial relationships with your spank bank. Don't follow these dudes, don't read their posts, don't listen to their bullshit, just enjoy their bodies when they show it off and move on otherwise they're all gonna turn you off eventually.
That's all I was doing actually and listening for fitness tips. But the fitness stopped and the conspiracies started. Then it became no body pics, no fitness and all Qanon so I bounced.

fernandoall1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost interest in him when his conspiracy theories started. I can over look him being a trump supporter but as I said about Brandon Shredded Reynolds, once you start that Qanon shit I let you go.

I did the same as you did, I really liked to see the beautiful body photos, the training, out of nowhere he stopped everything and just posted theories.

Jakee214

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was he arrested again? I remember he was arrested, we all commented here, after that he was arrested again?
Wouldnt be surprised. But I think it was that last time when he live streamed himself getting arrested. His insta got shut down. Hes using his rigfit insta now but doesn't post anything.

fernandoall1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wouldnt be surprised. But I think it was that last time when he live streamed himself getting arrested. His insta got shut down. Hes using his rigfit insta now but doesn't post anything.

Oh yes, I understand. He has a lot of potential, a pity he doesn't know how to deal with it!