Clint Walker

rick65

Expert Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the 1959, my best friend at the time lived in a house on Bellaire Ave, in North Hollywood, CA. The area was quite rural at that time. The house was at one time the home of Clint Walker. Since Mike’s father was an architect I think that he designed Clint’s new home and he purchased the old one.

It was on a huge lot of a half-acre. There were hung trees in the front (I believe eucalyptus) that had several ropes hanging from them. I was told that Clint would use those trees for his upper body workouts. There was a treehouse in the back yard, or more like platform in a tree. My friend Mike backed off that platform falling and breaking his arm in two places.

Reactions: sizequeenie

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sitting at dinner tonight with friends, the subject of who was the most handsome man on TV...ever, and Clint Walker's name came up. What a HOT man from the 50's and 60's. Sorry to say he beats out Ricky Nelson.
He's 6 foot 6 inches with a 40 inch chest and a 32 inch waist and an ass that could crack walnuts. I remember him shirtless many times and getting a pre-pubsence hard on! Anyone share my lust?
And here's Clint Walker today...
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-ph...lywood-collectors-celebrities-show-INQMXk.jpg

1rc1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There is a very realistic [ but fake] nicely hung nude to be found on the internet under Clint WalKer nude. At 6'6''- 48'' chest furry body on a 32'' waist during much of his younger life. BTW YUL BRENNER DID DO A SERIES OF NUDES before his film career-- modest poses showing his full head of hair- flaccid uncut shaft and loose hanging testicles-- worth some research. Many pre hollywood career men did for real nude modeling to buy groceries!