Clinton as VP?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's so cute how you just dismiss the 18 million people that voted for Hillary. I read somewhere that I think it was Ted Kennedy that took the fight to the convention floor and he was down by over 700 delegates at the end of the primaries. She's down just a couple of hundred, and there
is less than a 1% difference in the popular vote. That is leverage. Facts are facts.

I do hope and pray it doesnt come down to that but I fear it probably will. We really dont need anymore political bloodshed.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The democatic party is drawn into 2 camps now.And that is only good news for the republicans.

Yup, and it is the job of the Obama-ites, as the new standard-bearers of the Dems, to draw the Clintonistas back into the fold. With Obama supporters like Hazel out there, I have little doubt that the Obama-led Dems will find some way to implode.

Even if the Dems do lose, though, I'd say the House is safe and will pick up a few, and the Senate will pick up 2 or 3. Honestly, the thought of McCain negotiating with a Dem controlled Congress is appealing ...

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't quite see why Clinton would want to be VP. They have opposing political views. If she accpets the Vp position it really doesnt say much about convictions, that she would just abandon then so easily for the VP spot to Obama. I swear all politicians would sell their souls for a place in the Oval. They can't be trusted.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I don't quite see why Clinton would want to be VP. They have opposing political views. If she accpets the Vp position it really doesnt say much about convictions, that she would just abandon then so easily for the VP spot to Obama.

Not so. Their views are quite similar. Obama said Clinton would be of great benefit to him with regard to implementing a health care program in his speech last night. Note they are both on the same team and she said she would support the Democratic nominee in the event of her loss.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Clinton should be the nominee. She has the most popular votes.

For Obama's sake, he better hope she graces him with her name for VP. Otherwise he will lose in a landslide in November.

I don't think Hillary should help that guy at all.
I just heard on TV that if Hillary becomes Vice President, that Obama better get a food taster. Some commentator said this. Can you believe this? Guess he feels that maybe the Clinton's will try and have Obama poisoned. :dunno:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
And while we are at it, we can also watch McCain fuck McCain. Does that make you happy? I can't believe that you hate the woman that much. You have yet to give valid reasons to hate her except she was standing in the way of Obmaa getting the nomination earlier.

Hillary's name will be put forth at the convention as a respect to the fact that she is the first female to be a viable candidate for president in the nation's hilstory. Obama and Hillary were friends in the Senate. They still are.

On the other hand, Johnson and Kennedy had no use for each other. Kenedy asked Johnson (from Texas) to be his running mate to secure the South which was solidly Democrat at that time. Without Texas's electoral votes, Kennedy would have lost the election,. Kennedy knew that,. So he asked the very man that he had a true dislike of to be his running mate.

Hazel, the sooner you stop bitching about Hillary and start welcoming Hillary voters to vote for Obama, the better chances Obama has.

We may not agree on a lot about this campaign, but at this point we both agree that between Obama and McCain, Obama is clearly the very strong choice of both of us.

What we think of Hillary shouldn't matter. If Obaba and his experts believe that putting her on the ticket would help Obama than let Obama make that choice and BACK him if he does. After all Obama has experts who have access to a lot of material that we might not understand the significance of.

Obama has run a good campaign. No doubt about it. If he selects Hillary, I expect to come out of the starting gate spouting Obmaa/Hillary adn be proud of it. Your loyalty to Obmaa almost demands that you do that.

I don't want to watch the inauguration and see McCain becoming president because too many Obmaa and Hillary supporters wouldn't bury the hatchet.

This is really dumb especially for Obama people who have their man on top of the ticket.

D

deleted15807

Yup, and it is the job of the Obama-ites, as the new standard-bearers of the Dems, to draw the Clintonistas back into the fold. With Obama supporters like Hazel out there, I have little doubt that the Obama-led Dems will find some way to implode.

Even if the Dems do lose, though, I'd say the House is safe and will pick up a few, and the Senate will pick up 2 or 3. Honestly, the thought of McCain negotiating with a Dem controlled Congress is appealing ...

That's not enough unfortunately. The democrats need the presidency. Otherwise all the presidential appointees to run government agencies will be cons like McBush. People who hate government and have no business running a government agency. Agency after agency under Bush was turned upside down to function for the party and not the people.

I don't quite see why Clinton would want to be VP. They have opposing political views.

Why? Because if Cheney can run the country from the VP's mansion SO can she. And once her goons get Obama whacked she can take her rightful place in the White House. And they HARDLY have opposing views. They voted together 90% of the time.

Last edited by a moderator: