Clinton Kelly - TLC's What Not To Wear

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK - Never thought so before but for some reason, this guy is now doing it for me as far as a "TV Crush". Couple of episodes yeserday he was sporting quite the bulge in his jeans. Anyone know anymore about him?

Ed

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I adore Clinton Kelly!
If he were straight I would so totally be hitting that!
Yes, you are right; he does appear to packing.

Hi small5in,
Honey where have you been? Some gay men are facinated by breasts. Some gay men have a thing for large breasted Black women like Queen Latifah, NOT Monique. This doesn't mean they want to have sex with them nor does this make them any less gay. I think it's more a combination of fascination & adoration.

Then again I could be totally wrong and I know there are gay men here that will take great joy in telling me so.

Who knows? Maybe the gay men I know are just some aberrant form of homosexual. :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

njqt466

OK - Never thought so before but for some reason, this guy is now doing it for me as far as a "TV Crush". Couple of episodes yeserday he was sporting quite the bulge in his jeans. Anyone know anymore about him?

Ed

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haven't been able to get a photo off the net yet. But on the episode this morning, his jeans are WELL filled. In fact, I think the cameraman is trying to keep Clinton's crotch in the shot - the camera is centered on it.

Anyway, he's a hottie!

Ed

D_Bartasiah Candlestick

Account Disabled
Media
Honey where have you been? Some gay men are facinated by breasts. Some gay men have a thing for large breasted Black women like Queen Latifah, NOT Monique. This doesn't mean they want to have sex with them nor does this make them any less gay. I think it's more a combination of fascination & adoration.

Then again I could be totally wrong and I know there are gay men here that will take great joy in telling me so.

Who knows? Maybe the gay men I know are just some aberrant form of homosexual. :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

njqt466

Its true and I am evidence of this. My best friend (a straight woman) always wears a push up bra and I always comment on how nice her rack is but its totally non-sexual. As a gay man I think Kirstey Alley is totally hot but not in a sexual way as is Queen Latifah, they are beautiful and a "girls night out" with them would be a blast! They both have curves like a real women should have unlike those sluts like Britney and Paris who are just total airheads. Plus the fact they have no tits! :biggrin1:

On the subject of the thread, this guy screams gay and he is quite cute too.