Clinton/Obama symbiosis...?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The infighting at lpsg has gotten a bit out of hand... allies are slapping each other out of confusion! lol!!!! :tongue:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The infighting at lpsg has gotten a bit out of hand... allies are slapping each other out of confusion! lol!!!! :tongue:

it's election fever! the battle lines have been drawn! i do like the feeling around election time. We (The Bahamas) had an election last year and it was drama filled and emotional just like this....the drama wasn't drawn out for so long as this one was though. :p

it's good fun, but also tremendously important. It's always great to see people actually interested in politics and the running of their country.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fixed that for ya, sugarbutt.

Not sure where you're getting your info, but you need to ask for your nickel back. McCain was never an option for me.

I forgot that you are really a straight female english(schoolmarm)teacher!
Sorry, my bad!
As far as my nickel, get off the telephone pole Ellie may, Its been more than fifty cents for twenty years. Even you hoodie girls have dropped that "drop a dime on you" ages ago.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The irony that is HazelGod is how he doesn't realize how much of a hypocrite he is. He talks down to or makes fun of Clinton supporters who would vote for McCain if she didn't win the nomination, yet he would have done the same exact thing if Obama didn't win. And he's clearly stated that over, and over, over, and over, over, and over, over, and over, over, and over, over, and over again.

Why anyone would take him seriously is beyond me.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The irony that is HazelGod is how he doesn't realize how much of a hypocrite he is. He talks down to or makes fun of Clinton supporters who would vote for McCain if she didn't win the nomination, yet he would have done the same exact thing if Obama didn't win. And he's clearly stated that over, and over, over, and over, over, and over, over, and over, over, and over, over, and over again.

Cite one single instance of my saying this. Should be easy, since you claim I did it so often. If you cannot, then you're just as much a mendacious cuntbag as that harpy you were supporting. At least you're true to form.

As far as my nickel, get off the telephone pole Ellie may, Its been more than fifty cents for twenty years. Even you hoodie girls have dropped that "drop a dime on you" ages ago.

The nickel was in reference to your average trick rate, not a phone call.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cite one single instance of my saying this. Should be easy, since you claim I did it so often. If you cannot, then you're just as much a mendacious cuntbag as that harpy you were supporting. At least you're true to form.

Why don't you go review your "Hillary cares nothing about democracy" thread and look at the bullshit statements you've made. You clearly state that you would vote for McCain over Hillary if she won the nomination. Luckily for you, she didn't win so you can pretend as if you never did this.

And please, dear... don't try to hide your ignorance behind intelligent words. Your cantankerous style of debating insults those who knew what they meant before you grabbed a thesaurus.

Last edited:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The nickel was in reference to your average trick rate, not a phone call.

Mendacity, Well gee big daddy, I had know idea.(appologies to Tennesee)
Monster got called out for his gallery pics, why then have you not been called out for being a female masquerading as a str8 male?

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He needs her more. And he needs her as VP to win. What she wants is a seat on the Supreme Court. He could nominate her after she is VP. Taft served as both President and Chief Justice of the court. He would have no trouble getting her confirmed as Dems will likely end up with 60 senate seats. That serves all well. He uses her to get elected; he gets rid of her to the court within 1-2 years, her legacy and more importantely to her, Bill's Legacy is set. He then picks Bill RIchardson as his VP.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You clearly state that you would vote for McCain over Hillary if she won the nomination.

If you're so sure of that, then quote it for us, douchebag. Until you do, I maintain that you're a lying shitstain.

Monster got called out for his gallery pics, why then have you not been called out for being a female masquerading as a str8 male?

Aww, are you gonna get all butthurt because my clit's bigger than your little weenie? Don't cry too hard...you aren't the first.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He needs her more. And he needs her as VP to win. What she wants is a seat on the Supreme Court. He could nominate her after she is VP. Taft served as both President and Chief Justice of the court. He would have no trouble getting her confirmed as Dems will likely end up with 60 senate seats. That serves all well. He uses her to get elected; he gets rid of her to the court within 1-2 years, her legacy and more importantely to her, Bill's Legacy is set. He then picks Bill RIchardson as his VP.

He better do something because he's not getting there alone.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mendacity, Well gee big daddy, I had know idea.(appologies to Tennesee)

I had to look up Mendacity... the first entry said that it was the condition of being mendacious, what a cheeky fucking dictionary...

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're so sure of that, then quote it for us, douchebag. Until you do, I maintain that you're a lying shitstain.

Aww, are you gonna get all butthurt because my clit's bigger than your little weenie? Don't cry too hard...you aren't the first.

You can keep your monster ass clit to yourself. I really wont mind.
So you really are a cunt. Literally. such an easy call.
Did you enjoy the SATC movie this week or are you still stuck on old terminator flicks?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had to look up Mendacity... the first entry said that it was the condition of being mendacious, what a cheeky fucking dictionary...

Rent "CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF"! Much more entertaining,and when you see Burl Ives just think of Hazel god! in stag

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I'm not going to recycle through your bullshit to enforce what everyone on this board already knows. You're a fuckin' joke, little boy. You call Clinton a bitch and a cunt. But trust me, you don't even know what the words means until you press my buttons, son.

You had to put me on ignore before in your own bullshit of a thread. You want me to give you a brief reminder of that? Just try to be a man and walk away from this. You don't got a leg to stand on.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is it that I respect both HazelGod and VinylBoy... I wish that you guys wouldn't fight... (typed while searching for Cat On a Hot Tin Roof on Youtube in another browser window)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[/quote]

Well Just as well I'm Bi sexual then Lover.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
McCain may have been awful, but Obama was no Reagan either. A few passages made him sound dangerously close to Rev. Wright as the crowd became enthused. He's got to watch that and appearing too Kennedyesque. Dan Quayle learned what happens when you try to identify too closely to that myth (specter).

But he's much better than Quayle.
He doesn't sound like he's channeling someone when he reminds us of Kennedy.
He just has that same energy and brightness and crisp edge.
(The Rev. Wright factor could be a problem, though. Never noticed that, frankly. Must keep an ear open.)

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it's good fun, but also tremendously important. It's always great to see people actually interested in politics and the running of their country.

the terrible danger in that is that often the opinions that lead to votes are often misguided and misinformed. i've yet to see a political thread on this forum that was well thought-out and sound, most of em are "obama sucks" and "hilary supporters suck" and 99% namecalling and misinformed fact, 1%truth or legit understanding of the election.