Clinton - Obama. The real issue.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm sure they could do it together. Hillary's walk does lead me to believe she is double jointed.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry Dear Things, but you are going to forgive my extreme ignorance when I ask "What the fuck is Bopperbaste?".
Please bear in mind that I am just a mere female and Australian to boot.
If "Bopperbaste" involves hand cuffs and being bent over a firm surface it may be something that takes my fancy.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Sorry Dear Things, but you are going to forgive my extreme ignorance when I ask "What the fuck is Bopperbaste?".
If "Bopperbaste" involves hand cuffs and being bent over a firm surface it may be something that takes my fancy.

Oh Sweet Things. Now you know why fate really brought you here.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Cuffs certainly aren't a requirement for bopperbasting, but they'd most definitely add to the experience. Once you've gotten used to using them, it's actually a little strange to think of attempting it without some.

Go ahead and bend your fancy ass over, doll...I've got yer firm surface right here! :wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So a blindfold, ball gag and a riding crop wouldn't be out of the question then? Or would that bring too many elements into play?