Clinton

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Ok, just finished watching an exclusive news interview with Juanita Broaddrick. Everyone may argue about Clinton's relations with women, but it is confirmed that Clinton forcefully raped Juanita Broaddrick. Not only does Broaddrick have the support of 5 witnesses, but she seems to be very credible. So after hearing this story, i can't help but feel sick. Our ex-president not only had affairs with countless women, but he forcefully raped one and fondled and molested another. Yup, don't forget Kathleen Willey, who was forcefully fondled and sexually harrassed by Clinton. So, I don't see a good man. I see a liar, i see a rapist, i a man who has absolutely no morals, yet i see so much support towards him. I still hear from certain people that are still willing to defend him. WHY? WHY defend a mediocre president AT BEST who lied to the entire country under oath, raped, molested, and belittled women, took bribes, and was an overall shady, untrustworthy scumbag? Why? That is what i am asking. Is it because he has pretty much been the ONLY democratic president of any character or charisma in the last 40 years? Is it because some people actually want to convince themselves he really did anything important? I dunno, I'm just stumped. ???

2. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Western judicial systems are based on the belief that people are inncoent till proven guilty...

I'm pretty sure that Clinton fooled around which is morally offensive, but unless someone is gonna charge him with rape, and unless he is convicted for that crime, i stand by the belief that he's innocent.

He was a two term president for crying out loud, of course theres gonna be interviews, and people saying stuff, and people mking up stuff, and what not....but believing everything thats being ousted in the media means my IQ would drop below the average temperature of a Wisconsin winter. Theyre still talking about all the things Kennedy has done, might have done, is still doin....(?)...

Presidency wise, i think he was not the best, but ceretainly one of the better presidents of the past decades. Lets be honest, after Kennedy it all went downhill, too many cover-ups, or scandals, and if there werent any scandals they had no charisma or pro-activity (Ford, Carter).

Clinton, aside from his personal life, didnt do all too bad presidentwise, and the fact that he did two terms stipulates that.

3. jonb

Gold Member

You do realize, gigantikok, that a woman can lie. Hell, in the old South, if a girl had a mulatto baby, she'd say she was raped to avoid being lynched.

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Yea, she might be lieing, but i find it uncanny how many wittnesses that saw her come out of the room with her lip bitten and bleeding. It's uncanny how many other women he's belittled and fucked around with. And frankly, i dont trust him. He lied to me once, he's untrustworthy. And frankly, there have been more scandals and coverups during clintons precidency then have been since before the Reagan era. Come on Folks, he even stole stuff from Airforce one, and mysteriously pardoned criminals days before getting out of office. How can a man like this be innocent for once in his life if he's been lieing, stealing, and cheating his whole life? Sheesh.

5. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: he may be a two term president, but you dont see countless women accusing Reagan of rape. You dont even see the other living ex presidents get accused of ANY sexual misconduct. Why would so many women come forward if it werent-dare i say it?- TRUE?

6. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=99;num=1055296557;start=0#3 date=06/11/03 at 21:36:56]And frankly, there have been more scandals and coverups during clintons precidency then have been since before the Reagan era.  Come on Folks, he even stole stuff from Airforce one, and mysteriously pardoned criminals days before getting out of office[/quote]

Ok...i dont wanna alarm you here, but every president in office stole stuff from the White house, Clinton is no exception to that.

More scandals and cover ups during Clinton than ever before Reagan? Good that you said BEFORE REagan cause he was quite something, but seriously, Whitewater come to mind? I guess its a perception call on whats worse.

And you have to realize that we live in the information era. It has never been harder for anyone in the picture to have a private life, or to cover up stuff. If youd pull out the statistics youd see a very sharp rise in scandal exposions. Enron was the latest. Nixon and before had radio and balck and white tv and not too many newschannels....we still dont know all the things Nixon did, and will never know i guess.

And about how many women accused Clinton, and all that: Look, people are sheep...sad but true. Of course the MOnica Lewinsky thing was very true, and of course youre gonna have women that think: hm...i met Clinton once, what if i say this and that, and hope to wheel some nice cash for my story? Dont underestimate the moneydrive of some people.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Hey, the Clinton years informed us of two important facts that we should all keep in mind: it doesn't count if was just oral sex and it doesn't count if you didn't inhale. (Maybe that last one can apply to oral sex as well?)

8. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: Quote of the Century

I'm going to vote Republican, Because the Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth.
    Monica Lewinsky

Grandpa

9. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Well Javierdude, i find it quite alarming how you and so many others try so hard to cover up what this man has done and defend him. Let me name some more things that happened during clinton's presidency along with the mysterious criminal pardons (who probably paid him off) and shameless theft of presidential supplies (which no other ex presidents had the gall to do, no matter how much you claim they did) ...this nation's nuclear arms secrets being sold to China, and (oh yea, i bet you havent heard this one) Clinton being one of the only to vote against the bill to make late term abortions illegal. Out of practically every congressman (Republican and Democrat), Clinton was the only to be against the bill and try and veto it. How do you feel that your beloved Ex president sold our nations secrets for a profit and supported the killing of practically fully developed babies? I can pull up more and more. Try and remain ignorant and ignore the facts. Try hard as hell to not believe any of these women, but i believe Juanita Broaddrick and her many witnesses and supporters. I believe Kathleen Willey. Oh, and about monica lewinsky, to your comment about monica making sexual accusations towards clinton popular...she wasn't the first. Jennifer Flowers and Paula Jones came forward before her. How could she set an example if she wasnt the first? And why would Juanita broaddrick try and lie AFTER clinton got out of office if her rape happened in 1991? If she wanted to lie and bring down the reputation of that man, why didnt she do it during his presidency? Sheesh. All seems to point to the fact that clinton was a rapist, thief, and overall scum.

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=gigantikok link=board=99;num=1055296557;start=0#8 date=06/12/03 at 20:50:23] ...this nation's nuclear arms secrets being sold to China [/quote]

Is that so much worse than selling arms to Iran during the Reagan administration? Here was a hostile nation with strong anti-American sentiment, so what did we do? We gave them fucking weapons! Bright move. Vice-president Bush denied the allegations until it was impossible to cover up the transaction any longer, then he basically said, "Oh .. so maybe we did sell arms to the Iranians. I forgot." Later we found out Reagan was developing Alzheimer's disease while still in office, so maybe he really did forget. While I don't condone Billy-Bob Clinton's behaviour, keep in mind that we now have the son of a man who lied to the nation then had the nerve to say during his campaign, "We need an honest man in the White House." He wouldn't know an honest man if one bit him on the ass. No administration is without its faults. Besides, the impeachment proceedings against Clinton provided us hours of entertainment!

11. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=99;num=1055296557;start=0#8 date=06/12/03 at 20:50:23] ...this nation's nuclear arms secrets being sold to China, and (oh yea, i bet you havent heard this one) Clinton being one of the only to vote against the bill to make late term abortions illegal.  Out of practically every congressman (Republican and Democrat), Clinton was the only to be against the bill and try and veto it.  How do you feel that your beloved Ex president sold our nations secrets for a profit and supported the killing of practically fully developed babies?  I can pull up more and more.  Try and remain ignorant and ignore the facts.  

to your comment about monica making sexual accusations towards clinton popular...she wasn't the first.  Jennifer Flowers and Paula Jones came forward before her.  How could she set an example if she wasnt the first?  And why would Juanita broaddrick try and lie AFTER clinton got out of office if her rape happened in 1991?  If she wanted to lie and bring down the reputation of that man, why didnt she do it during his presidency?  Sheesh.  All seems to point to the fact that clinton was a rapist, thief, and overall scum. [/quote]

About China...to be honest...youre taking a rather biased view on this matter, which is logical, cause thats a natural habit. You consider China having this info as dangerous. Maybe...But i can show you as many people who find that the US having this information is MORE dangerous, since the US cant stop meddling in other peoples business. Its really all a matter of perspective. China has hardly been a violent nation internationally, the US has.

The Monica thing. I know that Paula jOnes and some others came first. Monica however had a closed case, im not doubting his guilt there. Monica couldnt talk about it for several years though, and for those years, she was seen as the white house whore, not a good rep. NOW however, she did several docu's, and she's presenting a couple of shows. Big bucks huh...and NOW....from 1991 till 2003 that woman stands up and screams help? Very weird to me. Maybe she noticed that Monica eventually did get out fine, and she thought she could make a quick buck. And she probably did. Im just curious why she waited that long, and if she's sue-ing. Cause if she's not, than on that part, Clinton will remain innocent to me. Not found guilty means innocent, and of course you have a right to what you believe. But frankly, i think its more a result of your REpublican affiliation, than of your personal dislike for Clinton.

The baby thing. That is reprehensible to me, very true...in my opinion thats murder. But its one thing, on a list of things. And to be honest, to me Clinton's bad record of 8 years presidency is shorter, than the one of Bush jr. after 3 years. But thats all a matter of opinion.

12. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: [quote author=Javierdude23 link=board=99;num=1055296557;start=0#10 date=06/13/03 at 02:42:29]Im just curious why she waited that long...[/quote] Sexual assault is an act of violence and is one of the few crimes where the VICTIM frequently gets the blame.  Invariably, the victim tries to figure out how he or she (guys can get sexually assaulted, too) could have avoided being sexually assaulted.  Many, many persons  who are sexually assaulted do not ever tell a soul.  Crisis counseling centers estimate that only one in four women who are sexually assaulted ever report the crime to authorities, and one in ten men.  
    Why not report it immediately?  Misplaced guilt and  shame plus a myriad of other emotions all play a part.

13. jonb

Gold Member

So true, AnonyMs. In fact, South Dakota had a rapist governor for over 20 years; he's now congressman. But of course, nlatimer and gigantikok don't care about how Janklow raped an underage girl, killed her a few years later, and then used his resources as State Attorney General and later Governor to cover it up. Not that a cover-up was necessary; raping underage Indian girls is like counting coup for South Dakota rednecks. So, is it because she had brown skin or because he's a Republican that we don't talk about it?

www.jancitaeagledeer.com

14. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    I'm 19, and never heard of the guy.

So fuck you saying I don't care.

15. jonb

Gold Member

You want to fuck me? Sorry, I don't swing that way. Or do you care?

16. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: PROBLEM: Two Videos are for sale - Which to Buy? Titanic or The Clinton Video

TITANIC VIDEO: $9.99 on Internet
    CLINTON VIDEO: $9.99 on Internet

TITANIC VIDEO: Over 3 hours long
    CLINTON VIDEO: Over 3 hours long

TITANIC VIDEO: The story of Jack and Rose, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.
    CLINTON VIDEO: The story of Bill and Monica, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.

TITANIC VIDEO: Jack is a starving artist
    CLINTON VIDEO: Bill is a bullshit artist

TITANIC VIDEO: In one scene, Jack enjoys a good cigar
    CLINTON VIDEO: Ditto for Bill

TITANIC VIDEO: During ordeal, Rose's dress gets ruined
    CLINTON VIDEO: Ditto for Monica

TITANIC VIDEO: Jack teaches Rose to spit
    CLINTON VIDEO: Let's not go there

TITANIC VIDEO: Rose gets to keep her jewelry
    CLINTON VIDEO: Monica's forced to return her gifts

TITANIC VIDEO: Rose remembers Jack for the rest of her life
    CLINTON VIDEO: Clinton doesn't remember Jack

TITANIC VIDEO: Rose goes down on a vessel full of seamen
    CLINTON VIDEO: Monica ... uh, never mind

TITANIC VIDEO: Jack surrenders to an icy death
    CLINTON VIDEO: Bill goes home to Hillary ... basically the same thing.

Grandpa

17. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: Hey guys, back after a long absence and good to be here!

I guess I am now wading into the very muddy waters of the political debate which apparently has been running on here intermittently. I felt compelled to do so only to clarify some points made by gigantikok which were, in fact, incorrect. I am sure these were oversights on his part, and not an attempt to deliberately misinform. As regards the so-called "partial birth abortion" legislation and it's history, please note the actual record (source: www.policyalmanac.org):

"Supreme Court Strikes Down Nebraska Partial Birth Abortion Ban

In a narrow 5-4 ruling, the U.S. Supreme Court on June 28, 2000 struck down a Nebraska law outlawing partial birth abortions. The ruling declared the law unconstitutional because it failed to include an exception protecting the health of the woman and because it was too vague, possibly undermining a woman's right to abort a non-viable fetus.

The action came as Congress was considering a similar ban on the procedure. On April 5, 2000, by a vote of 287-141, the House passed legislation (H.R. 3660) that would ban partial birth abortions. The Senate passed similar, but not identical, legislation in 1999, but not by enough to override a threatened veto from President Clinton. Clinton vetoed similar bills in 1997 and 1996. No further action was taken on the bill before the end of the 2000 session of Congress. With a new president, the issue may reemerge in 2001, but supporters will need to devise language that complies with the June Supreme Court ruling.

The Supreme Court, in related action, also ruled in a 6-3 decision that same day that states can restrict demonstrations taking place outside of health clinics. (6/28/01)"

This is obviously an emotionally charged issue for a lot of folks and everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, to imply that Clinton was the ONLY person who opposed the legislation and, furthermore, to insinuate that this means he likes "killing babies" and couldn't have actually been taking an ethical position based on his OWN beliefs is both childish and specious. On the other hand, if one's only source for news is Rush Limbaugh and Bill "no spin zone" O'Reilly, this is to be expected. Debate should be kept to positions on issues and not to factual matters which are easily verifiable via the internet.

And how was YOUR day?! ;)

18. Imported

Gold Member

littleman: Hey jonb,

I am sure if they freed lenord pelatier all the answers and the truth would finally come out???

NOT

Why is it ALWAYS about white republicans verses native americans???

19. jay_too

jay_too New Member

[quote author=gigantikok link=board=99;num=1055296557;start=0#8 date=06/12/03 at 20:50:23]...this nation's nuclear arms secrets being sold to China, [/quote]

man,

you need to get to the fbi with your information on the clinton sale of nuclear arms secrets. of course, the fbi will require some harder evidence than "my rice krispies told me." ;D so you should go armed with dates, times, places of contact, persons involved, and ideally documentation of the funds transfer...lacking such infomation maybe you should cool it.

irresponsible defamation of another's character (even a public figure) smacks of the big lie which was practiced so well by the nazis in the 1930s.

jay

20. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Look, JonB. I never said that no other politicians commit rape, Republican or Democratic. I never said that I don't care about these other issues, but it really is pretentious and rude of you to assume I don't care simply because I didn't bring up the topic. That wasn't the topic at hand, and instead of responding to the topic about CLINTON raping someone, you spiraled way out into some other atmosphere and brought up a totally different topic in a weak attempt to try and defend yourself in some way. Either way, this guy is not the fucking president of the united states. THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES raped a woman, a man in position of power, running our country was no better than some criminal in prison. I think that is unheard of, good luck trying to find some Republican president in the past who raped. Anonyms brings up a good point in regards to why Juanita Broaddrick remained silent for so many years. OK, so a Republican Governor killed and raped a little girl, I don't condone that. But then, um what other DEMOCRATIC politicians were involved in seedy kidnappings and murders? The list could go on forever, but lets bring up a very noteworthy Gary Condit (forgive me if I've spelled his name wrong). Either way, if you want to get into a childish finger-pointing, name calling game...so be it.

Draft saved Draft deleted