Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this site is all about the penis. But it's time to pay a little respect to the wonderful CLIT. In my experience most women usually say that they think a big clit is ugly. Even if they posses one themselves. Part of me wonders if some women say that because they're jealous of the women who do have big clits. You know, kinda like a guy that has a small cock and says something like, "It's not how big it is, but how you use it". Which to a certain extent is true but it's still pretty nice to have more than less. :biggrin1:

Anyway, I personally like clits when they're big. REALLY BIG! Here are a few vids that I think you'll enjoy. The first one has a girl that's not too pretty but her clit is SUPER huge. The second vid shows a better looking woman with a larger than normal clit but not as big as the first one. The third has a very hot chick with a nice sized clit but they don't show it for very long. Ahh, my mouth is watering already!!:tongue:

Enjoy!

Plump Ebony Girl With Big Clit Fucked Movies

Ebony Girl With Saggy Tits & Big Clit Fucks Movies

Brazilian Babe With Big Clit Riding Cock Movies

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Watta Bing

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha ha! I agree. The funny thing is that I initially tried to put up more then just those three but for some reason the rest wouldn't post properly. Of course the one's that would post were the WORST out of them all. I'll make sure that future posts are up to snuff. LOL! You're right about the last vid though. Poor guy. Thanks for your honesty lerotic!

xx9270

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I have sucked a clit of about 2 inches, now that was big! You could genuinely give it a wank. I loved every minute of it - and so did she.

Watta Bing

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this was posted on another thread a while back but it should also most definitely be displayed in this thread too. "WOW" is the only response I can verbalized when I see this.

Daddy Doom - If you cannot fight it, fuck it. : Cock Size Clit