Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

pinspotter10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey pinspotter,

Got good news for you.... Her name is NIKKI RIO and you can find this full movie here:

Nikki rio smokin hot latinas - XVIDEOS.COM

By the way, XVIDEOS has lots of movies of her....

She is gorgeous, has a HUGE clit and is a bitch. Need anything else? :smile:

(Better late than never) Cirurgiao - just wanted to say thanks for the link to the vid. I see it's still up. It's much appreciated!

caramelbooty23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this site is all about the penis. But it's time to pay a little respect to the wonderful CLIT. In my experience most women usually say that they think a big clit is ugly. Even if they posses one themselves. Part of me wonders if some women say that because they're jealous of the women who do have big clits. You know, kinda like a guy that has a small cock and says something like, "It's not how big it is, but how you use it". Which to a certain extent is true but it's still pretty nice to have more than less. :biggrin1:

Anyway, I personally like clits when they're big. REALLY BIG! Here are a few vids that I think you'll enjoy. The first one has a girl that's not too pretty but her clit is SUPER huge. The second vid shows a better looking woman with a larger than normal clit but not as big as the first one. The third has a very hot chick with a nice sized clit but they don't show it for very long. Ahh, my mouth is watering already!!:tongue:

Enjoy!

Plump Ebony Girl With Big Clit Fucked Movies

Ebony Girl With Saggy Tits & Big Clit Fucks Movies

Brazilian Babe With Big Clit Riding Cock Movies

wish i had a big clit!

Laddie1012

1st Like
Media
some nice BIG CLIT Japanese amateurs are:

search for G Queen MUMO SENGEN Binaire Izumi Adachi,G Queen Binaire Izumi Adachi ...
and Shiho Sawaki...I have some clips if you can't find them