Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm wondering if there are more pros or more cons when it comes to a hood piercing. Do they increase sensitivity and in a good way? For years to come, or only for a little while? Do any of the clitoral nerve endings go into the hood covering or do they stop at the clit itself?

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I'm wondering if there are more pros or more cons when it comes to a hood piercing. Do they increase sensitivity and in a good way? For years to come, or only for a little while? Do any of the clitoral nerve endings go into the hood covering or do they stop at the clit itself?

Mine did increase sensitivity,it was too much to start with,i felt orgasmic when i wore skinny jeans or sat with my legs crossed ...i didnt really like that feeling too much.It is still sensitive now but i can control it more.

There are nerve endings in the hood..it stung like fvck when it was pierced,more so the 2nd time tbh.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Lord! Clit Hood Piercing! First of all I do not have one, though being the inquistive person that I am I have always been interested. But personally I just don't have the balls to walk in somewhere and spread my legs for it to happen.

Quite a few ladies here have said they have them. I bet MR really could have helped with this question.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine did increase sensitivity,it was too much to start with,i felt orgasmic when i wore skinny jeans or sat with my legs crossed ...i didnt really like that feeling too much.It is still sensitive now but i can control it more.

There are nerve endings in the hood..it stung like fvck when it was pierced,more so the 2nd time tbh.

WTF??????!!!! The second time? Seriously what happened? I had my BB ring ripped out twice and I shudder to think of this type of piercing getting ripped or torn.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
WTF??????!!!! The second time? Seriously what happened? I had my BB ring ripped out twice and I shudder to think of this type of piercing getting ripped or torn.

Yes,the second time.Nothing happened,i just had the hood pierced a second time,no reason other than i just wanted to.Even though the area is fairly delicate i've been perfectly ok as the guys/gals i have been intimate with have always been gentle with my clit/hood.I treat it more roughly than anyone else ever has.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes,the second time.Nothing happened,i just had the hood pierced a second time,no reason other than i just wanted to.Even though the area is fairly delicate i've been perfectly ok as the guys/gals i have been intimate with have always been gentle with my clit/hood.I treat it more roughly than anyone else ever has.

You have dual piercings? Wow!

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Lord! Clit Hood Piercing! First of all I do not have one, though being the inquistive person that I am I have always been interested. But personally I just don't have the balls to walk in somewhere and spread my legs for it to happen.

Quite a few ladies here have said they have them. I bet MR really could have helped with this question.

I am the same! Very interested in how ladies went about getting it done. I could never get the courage to go in and do it. Too chicken! It seems like every mommy has them now. I love to look at other peoples tattoos' but could never jump in and get one myself.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am the same! Very interested in how ladies went about getting it done. I could never get the courage to go in and do it. Too chicken! It seems like every mommy has them now. I love to look at other peoples tattoos' but could never jump in and get one myself.

I have a tat. I dislike it now. Just because I don't like where I had it and I wish I would have looked for a better design. It hurt worse than having my bellybutton pierced by far. Though I've decided to have my BB pierced one more time. If it gets ripped out this time I give up! 3rd times the charm right?:rolleyes:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

Hmm,i'm not so sure.I recently took a break from midwifery and though i saw women with pierced hood i saw alot more without it....

Tattoos don't hurt,sting yes but the worst bit is the tickling afterwards when it's healing.

wow, i don't think i could get this done. i'm already really sensitive, anything that amped that up would be too much.

Steph who pierced my tongue the second time told me that some women lose sensation when they have their hood pierced...i'm just pleased that didnt happen to me:eek:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to have my hood pierced. I'd love to have a double like Tasha's, but my hood's likely too short for that. I have an under-control addiction to body modification. I think about it all the time, especially in the weeks after I get something done. I'm just about dying to get a second tattoo.

I found getting my nipple pierced to be very painful, much more so than anything else I'd had done (eyebrow, tragus, tongue, ears) but so, so pretty! However, at the time, the work I was doing in a commercial kitchen, which involved a lot of sudden stooping and hefting of 50LBS bags of dry goods, or perhaps a 60 quart, steel bowl full to overflowing with pizza dough (120LBS+). The resulting jostling and pressing prevented my piercing from healing, so I had to take it out before it could migrate too far.

The eyebrow piercings never hurt, but they kept migrating on me, and so I gave up on them. I do have a cute scar from this adventure.

The first time I had my tongue pierced it didn't even hurt a little. I felt it swell, and that was uncomfortable, but there was no pain. Unfortunately I pulled it out by accident later that night. Long story. When I had it redone, it hurt a tiny bit, like a pinch. The worst part of either time was hearing that sick sound of the needle going through. You know how things that happen inside your mouth sound kind of loud? Yeah. That was a little gross.

The least painful of all was my tragus. I didn't even know it had been done! The tragus is a little cartilage flap across from your earlobe. I get a lot of comments on this piercing.

The tattoo is on my upper abdomen. It tickled. I laughed the entire time, and the artist said he never saw such a thing before. The outline tickled more than anything. Mike, the artist, said that as he got closer to areas most found painful, I would laugh harder. I told him if it made him feel any better, I hated to be tickled. He thought that was funny. Getting the design shaded in burned. It felt like I was being scratched by hot claws. During the healing process, whenever it itched, I just applied more oil, or tapped gently on my loose bandage. I used bandages a litter longer than advised, because my body spat out ink like a broken pen. I ran out of clothes I was willing to ruin.

Last edited:

B_coffeegirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmm,i'm not so sure.I recently took a break from midwifery and though i saw women with pierced hood i saw alot more without it....

Tattoos don't hurt,sting yes but the worst bit is the tickling afterwards when it's healing.

Steph who pierced my tongue the second time told me that some women lose sensation when they have their hood pierced...i'm just pleased that didnt happen to me:eek:

Lose sensation??? Ok now hood piercing goes on the list of things i will never do. I will be happy with my nips being done and leave it at that.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm glad it didn't happen to you, too! It's too bad that some women have lost sensation. :frown1:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lose sensation??? Ok now hood piercing goes on the list of things i will never do. I will be happy with my nips being done and leave it at that.

I've had a LOT to do with the body piercing scene since the 1970s coffeegirl, an I've never met anyone who actually knows anyone who's lost sensation due to a clit hood or clit piercing. I think it's an urban myth put about by people who dislike/mistrust body piercing in general.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm baffled that your tattoos tickled because mine felt like someone was scraping my skin off over and over and over again. I was so glad when it was over!

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I've had a LOT to do with the body piercing scene since the 1970s coffeegirl, an I've never met anyone who actually knows anyone who's lost sensation due to a clit hood or clit piercing. I think it's an urban myth put about by people who dislike/mistrust body piercing in general.

My body piercer friend Steph told me......and she must trust body piercing seeing as she has 18 of them and does it for a job.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My body piercer friend Steph told me......and she must trust body piercing seeing as she has 18 of them and does it for a job.

I was told by two body piercers with over 15 years of experience each, myself.

I bet it doesn't happen often, just like it's rare, but possible, to suffer nerve damage from a tongue piercing. This is why you don't let some random acquaintance pierce you on a drunken whim.