Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how can this be healthy size:eek:? i dont think so
health·y (hĕl'thē)
adj., -i·er, -i·est.
  1. Possessing good health.
  2. Conducive to good health; healthful: healthy air.
  3. Indicative of sound, rational thinking or frame of mind: a healthy attitude.
  4. Sizable; considerable: a healthy portion of potatoes; a healthy raise in salary.

jchris

Superior Member
Media
Check your anatomy books, ladies and gentleman. A clit is just a miniature wanna-be dick. It is the same piece of flesh that would have become a dick if all the hormones and chromosomes had been twisted a different way inside the womb. I find it really strange that some guys say they would NEVER suck a dick, but they WOULD suck a clit.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check your anatomy books, ladies and gentleman. A clit is just a miniature wanna-be dick. It is the same piece of flesh that would have become a dick if all the hormones and chromosomes had been twisted a different way inside the womb.

True but that one is unusually large. She could be transgendered.

Redbabe01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never seen one that big and it kinda grossed me out. I guess if I was a guy I would have a tiny lil dick. Lol

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This takes away all of the links to gross images that have graced this forum over the past several months... GREAT LINK DJG! :smile:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These big clits, huge nipples and gorgeous pussy lips are very exciting. Except for the true hermaphrodite with a cock and balls between her (his?) legs, I thought all of the images were sexy. Chacun a son gout!

anat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is pretty big and when someone is licking it well I'm sure it feels as good as a blow job..

:biggrin1: