Clit or clitoral hood piercings

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Botchely Boneher, Jun 6, 2008.

1. D_Botchely Boneher

D_Botchely Boneher Account Disabled

I'm just wondering what kinds of effects these have. I once read an article (don't know whether it was reliable) that mentioned a woman with a couple of piercings through the hood of her clit who could have little orgasms walking up the stairs provided she moved properly.

Anyone here know much about them?

I'd have thought a piercing of the actual clitoris itself might be a little risky, no?

2. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    The risks are relatively low in said piercings, especially the hood, but you can't have sex for a while. On the neutral you can indeed have orgasms doing everyday activities but you may become desensitised and you may not have control of the jewelry itself ( since you have to leave it in for X weeks after the piercing ) which came make simple tasks distracting or difficult due to the sensations provided.

Riding a bike, for instance, and hitting a little bump has caused one person to fall over due to being utterly shocked "down there".

All in all it's a safe practice and good to increase sensitivity if there's said issue. Some do it for the allure.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

The clitoris is dangerous to pierce as you are removing sensitive nerves. I have the vertical hood piercing and when I walk by speakers with loud bass it feels good. They are safe and heal within a few days.

4. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    If the clitoris is big enough it's safe to pierce.

See?

Most women just aren't suitable, and when you get a hood piercing you are still supposed to wait as the "healing time" varies from person to person. You may have just healed fast.

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I had my clit hood pierced twice and i had sex within a couple of days. No mind blowing orgasms, it takes some tension build up to release an orgasm so you have to work at it, they just dont come by walking up the stairs.

6. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

I pierced my ex... about 25 years ago now....

She had a tiny clit... I did not pierce the hood, nor the clit... I put the piercing thru the labia minor just BELOW the clit.

IT was positioned so the ring could be flipped up ( by tongue) and it would form a perfect little circle around her clit.
    When I would press my lips against the ring, her clit would pop thru the center of the ring like the button on a butterball turkey, making cunnilingus particularly delightful and easy to keep track of the little sucker.

I also dated a woman in college with a fairly large clit.
    She had pierced hers right thru the clit and she wore a tiny steel bell hanging from the ring... She could not wear panties or pants or shorts ( the ring would get twisted and hurt like heck) so she always wore dresses and skirts... and everywhere she went that little bell would ring-ating-ta-ting....

MAN that sound drove me wild with lust....

And she used to tell me she had frequent orgasms all thru the day... just from the way the little bell would swing and bounce... without the little added weight of the bell... she did not notice the ring much at all.

She could just stand in the kitchen with her legs apart and gently swaying with an odd little syncopation in her motion and come to an orgasm within minutes... that little bell just ringing off the hook...

Like Pavlov's dog... to this day I get a hard on when I hear a bell with that particular note....

Tight_N_Juicy likes this.
  7. CockpitJoystick

CockpitJoystick New Member

Doesn't it hurt like satan in hell?

8. D_Dolly Pharton

D_Dolly Pharton New Member

Didn't hurt at all no swelling no pain I was surprised... I've had mine for gosh 6 years or so...

9. D_Dolly Pharton

Didn't hurt at all no swelling no pain I was surprised... I've had mine for gosh 6 years or so...and I am a big baby when it comes to self inflicted pain lol if it hurt I would say it did.. but this is just my experience.. the adrenaline probably blocked whatever pain there was

10. D_Dolly Pharton

I have NEVER received any kind of stimulation from it or extra stimulation or orgasm or anything from mine! I got it in hopes it would help in that area but it's pretty much merely interesting and freakin cute but does absolutely nothing to stimulate me sexually unfortunatley

11. CockpitJoystick

CockpitJoystick New Member

TM,

Do you know if most women get sexual satisfaction from it? Or if men do? As you see, I know nothing on this subject.

All the best to you in Arizona, home of Sedona.

12. D_Botchely Boneher

D_Botchely Boneher Account Disabled

I find a hood piercing quite erotic, and I've often wondered if it makes the woman a little more sensitive and responsive to the touch.

13. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Yes i would say it enhances the tactile and oral sensations.

14. purrfect78

purrfect78 New Member

Albums:
    I've had my vertical hood piercing for 5 and 1/2 years. It is by far my most favorite piercing I'd ever had done, and I'd pierced quite a bit when I was younger. It did hurt for about 5 minutes, the adrenaline kicks in fairly quick though and makes you oblivious. Mine was very sensitive after getting it pierced but I never came just from the piercing. I love the added sensation my ring gives me during oral sex ;) If anything ever happened to mine I'd be heading down to the shop to get it re-done asap :tongue:

15. zenapussy

zenapussy Member

I had it done around the base of my clitoris, so the clit tissue is not damaged. And I always wear a clit ring. I have several customized rings but love the gold or silver one. I always have great sex since when I get horny the clit gets engorged and the ring presses hard making my clit erect for longer time.

16. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why the fuck are you resurrecting threads that are 6+ years old? Jesus.

Congratulations, you have a genital piercing. Good for you. Awesome, you have great sex. Fantastic.

And as far as keeping things on topic, it was an "okay" piercing, didn't do a ton for me, and I eventually removed the jewelry/let it heal over. It wasn't much of one of those piercings I got for aesthetic, after all.

17. Tattooed Goddess

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My piercing has long since gone since I started this thread.

18. Doranq

Doranq Well-Known Member

I just find it weird for people to respond to someone 8 years later. Bringing a thread back is one thing but replying to someone is odd lol.

19. Tight_N_Juicy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Depends for me... If they find a Zombie and have something worth adding to the conversation I'm fine with it. It only gets under my skin when a thread is revived for the sake of throwing in a couple irrelevant words that contribute nothing new or interesting to the discussion.

Draft saved Draft deleted