Clit pierced?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Knob Denver, Apr 25, 2011.

1. B_Knob Denver

B_Knob Denver New Member

I recently was having sex with young girl I took home from the bar. In the middle of sex her clit ring tore the condom. I had her good and wet with my tongue before we started. Any other ladies have there kitty pierced experienced this problem and any way to avoid it other than removing it before sex ?

I just lubed up another condom and went back to work :smile:

2. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

I've had a vertical hood piercing for almost seven years. It's never been a problem during sex, ever.

3. TheIrishStallion

TheIrishStallion New Member

Albums:
    Ooooh ouch. A clit piercing? Now that must have hurt. But if you can get past the pain, i've heard they feel great when played with.

I'd probably get studs myself, but damn that'd hurt.

4. Serial Kisser

A lot of people confuse hood piercings for clit piercings. Most women do not get their actual clitoris pierced. You can, however, pierce around it, under it, above it and behind it.

5. TheIrishStallion

TheIrishStallion New Member

Albums:
    He mentioned that she had a clit ring. I guess either his mistake, or she was sore for a while there :|

6. B_Knob Denver

B_Knob Denver New Member

Maybe I could take a lick i mean look at yours :wink:

thanks for reply i am not sure i will ask her when i run into her next time

7. Opalite

Gold Member

The actual piercing you are most likely talking about is either a HCH (Horizontal Clitoral Hood) or VCH (Vertical Clitoral Hood); neither actually pierces through the nervebundle. Another - less likely - possibility would be a Triangle, which passes underneath the nervebundle. While it is possible to pierce a clitoris, known possible complications (like hypersensitivity or numbness) make it a very rare sight.

The fact you tore a condom over it should - although stranger things have happend - set off a little alarmbell next time. Likely, she was wearing low grade 316L stainless steel, badly pollished, horrible quality, cheap chinese "jewelry". Quality body jewelry will have a mirror shine, unbelievable smooth finish and never, ever, have ANY knicks or rough edges. Jewelry of lesser quality might not only be a hazard for herself, but be quite unhygenic for her partner(s)! A lousy finish can mean a more porous surface or hard to clean edges for bacteria to grow. Not a good look.

As for some ground of validation and believability;
    Katt - a widely respected piercing artist and owner of one of the most reputable studio's in the Benelux.

8. Bean_73

Bean_73 New Member

Yes! I have had a VCH for about 4 years now, and I absolutely love it. :smile:

But I have never had any problems with broken condoms.

9. Serial Kisser

Your knowledge knows no bounds. I was thinking the same thing. I have never snagged anything on my hood ring, ever. And it's gotten pretty rough down there before. Kisses kat!

10. Opalite

Gold Member

Truth be told, I live for silly questions like these. If replying to them makes at least one person stop and think about their piercing jewelry, I can sleep well. Saying their lesser quality jewelry is okay because they aren't experiencing any visable complication yet is as ignorant as saying one can't have an STD because they don't have itchy balls.

Itchy balls are far more funny.

Kisses, SK!

11. D_Larry_Burpengary

D_Larry_Burpengary New Member

itchy balls lol, its a serious matter you know. itchy balls are the leading cause of rash on balls. ignorance is abound on the web pocking fun at it is a fun job

12. Serial Kisser

I can't stop giggling over 'itchy balls'.

13. Eris

Eris Member

Albums:
    So other than the finish, is there any way to tell whether steel is good or bad? I mean, most body jewelry is marketed as being made from surgical grade metals, but if they are not all equal, how can you tell?

(you have some awesome body art, btw)

Draft saved Draft deleted