Clit piercing

saphire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am thinking of getting my clit pierced and wondered if any of the other women on here had done this?
Does it enhance orgasms or do you feel same as before you pierced your clit?

Last edited:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although jewelry can be stimulating, I'd rather say it can be different but not better per se.

Some ladies will love the feeling the piercing gives them, others will hardly notice it's even there - most of it is purely mental, as a big part of sexuality is.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although jewelry can be stimulating, I'd rather say it can be different but not better per se.

Some ladies will love the feeling the piercing gives them, others will hardly notice it's even there - most of it is purely mental, as a big part of sexuality is.

totally agree with katt. i've never had it done, but i've known plenty of girlfriends who do. some say it's more intense, some say it does nothing at all. it's subjective, just like any piercing is...

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
totally agree with katt. i've never had it done, but i've known plenty of girlfriends who do. some say it's more intense, some say it does nothing at all. it's subjective, just like any piercing is...

It's what I tell my clients most of the time. Don't expect miracles. It is a lovely piercing none the less, but it's still a piercing, no more.

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a GF who had this done in Germany, she said because her ex wanted her to. Big silver thing. Said it made no difference to her, but it did hurt like hell. Just my 2 cents.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am thinking of getting my clit pierced and wondered if any of the other women on here had done this?
The horizontal won't do much. The vertical if positioned correctly can help. In the first few months just having it there enhances things - just the weight of the metal can be stimulating. After some time you kind of get used to it so you actually have to "handle" the jewelry like a toy to get the best benefit. Also you need to be with someone who can adjust and use a very gentle touch in the area since the person would be getting "extra assistance" to stimulate and if you are with someone who is unskilled, it can end up being too sensitive rather than pleasurable. If you get vertical clit hood in combination with something like a triangle piercing it can be fantastic. Find a good piercer and let her know you are looking for stimulation rather than decoration, if she tells you there is no difference blah blah, find another piercer. I would recommend Venus Modern Body Arts if you ever find yourself in New York City. Just beware anecdotally injuries have been reported with the clit hood+triangle combination, read up on them and discuss with your piercer the risks, if she doesn't understand what you are talking about, then find a different piercer. Also you probably want to choose a woman piercer and don't choose a piercer who acts like she knows more about your body than you do, because no one does, not even your doctor. All the best!

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it created a bunch of stimulation for me. Not during sex but throughout the day, it was like a a small finger rubbing on me. Kept me constantly horny - i ended up taking it out because of the distraction. Maybe im just wierd

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all yes it does hurt like hell, but not as bad as a nipple.
It's not as stimulating as some people think it might be. For me it was kind of in the way and I almost took it out but I switched to a shorter piercing with smaller balls and now I like it a lot better. The larger piercing bothered me when I ran on the treadmill for some reason, so the smaller one works better for me. I would say if you can tolerate the pain, do it and see how you like it :)

CockinPussyLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just wanted to point out that a clit piercing and a clitoral hood piercing are two different things. A clitoris piercing goes through the actually clitoris. This is a very advanced and dangerous piercing and could cause nerve damage and most piercers won't do them. When most people talk about clit piercings they are referring to a Vertical Clitoral Hood or Horizontal Clitoral Hood piercing. And as previously stated, the VCH piercing will provide more stimulation. Triangle piercings, which go underneath the clitoris, are also supposed to provide good stimulation.

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Hood_Piercing

Last edited:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The horizontal won't do much. The vertical if positioned correctly can help. In the first few months just having it there enhances things - just the weight of the metal can be stimulating. After some time you kind of get used to it so you actually have to "handle" the jewelry like a toy to get the best benefit. Also you need to be with someone who can adjust and use a very gentle touch in the area since the person would be getting "extra assistance" to stimulate and if you are with someone who is unskilled, it can end up being too sensitive rather than pleasurable. If you get vertical clit hood in combination with something like a triangle piercing it can be fantastic. Find a good piercer and let her know you are looking for stimulation rather than decoration, if she tells you there is no difference blah blah, find another piercer. I would recommend Venus Modern Body Arts if you ever find yourself in New York City. Just beware anecdotally injuries have been reported with the clit hood+triangle combination, read up on them and discuss with your piercer the risks, if she doesn't understand what you are talking about, then find a different piercer. Also you probably want to choose a woman piercer and don't choose a piercer who acts like she knows more about your body than you do, because no one does, not even your doctor. All the best!

As I said, it's different and the way you'll experience will vary. As will the way you will get most stimulation from it - appart from personal reasons, anatomy plays a big part in this - it's not all black and white.

The triangle/horizontal clitoral hood combination has been known to be the most optimal combination to experience the most stimulation.. THOUGH, lets be real here, it's not something that attainble. Roughly 10% of all ladies are actually build for this piercing as it has to be safely placed underneath the actual clit. For most, doing a piercing like this will be either impossible or would involve huge risks as most piercers will not know how to asses their anatomy to suit a triangle, nor know the propper techniques. In adition, this is a much, much more intense piercing to undergo and will take a lot longer to heal. It's not at all that compareble to a clitoral hood piercing.

Yes, nobody will know your body better than you do. But by choosing to trust in a professional to do their job to the best possible end, you do actually have to trust them; nobody will know piercing, like a well trained and experienced bodypiercer is supposed to. I'd rather tell you to look for an artist that can balance both aspects, instead of either which!

And appart from it beeing flathering - sex doesn't say anything about an artists abilities; a male or female piercer.. It's all about personal preference.

We have this saying around here that would seem fitting, "schoenmaker blijf bij je leest"... (i'm having trouble translating, bu maybe other dutch'ies would care to help)

Either way, I'd wish you happy healing!

Fiona

Sexy Member
Media
I would suggest you not to do it, even though it might sound/look interesting. A friend of mine has done it recently and she regrets it. Too painful, she says.

BigTaTas36F

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have my hood done. (check album if you wana see photos) i love it. it provides direct clit stim. which i need in order to orgasam. and when a man goes down on you it kinda becomes a focal point which is an awsome thing!!!!!

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media
My wife has a vertical hood piercing, and it took about 12 hours before we could have sex, and then went to an orgy two days later. She's never been a clit girl, and it hasn't added any extra stimulation, but she does like how it looks.

The only problem she says is that people don't really know what to do when they see it, and try to eat her pussy.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, I had to re-pierce an ear that closed up last year and thought I'd faint from that. I cannot imagine having that pierced! I first had my ears pierced when I was six-years old, and a couple of times since then. But it seems like the older I get the less tolerance for pain I have.

So to answer the question no I have no desire to get any more piercings anywhere. My orgasms are just fine thank you.