Clit piercing

saphire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have my hood done. (check album if you wana see photos) i love it. it provides direct clit stim. which i need in order to orgasam. and when a man goes down on you it kinda becomes a focal point which is an awsome thing!!!!![/QUOTE
Yes I am going to get the vertical hood done. Thank you very much for sharing with me. I think it is very attractive and will help me orgasm more. It is very hard for me to orgasm.

Last edited:

saphire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife has a vertical hood piercing, and it took about 12 hours before we could have sex, and then went to an orgy two days later. She's never been a clit girl, and it hasn't added any extra stimulation, but she does like how it looks.

The only problem she says is that people don't really know what to do when they see it, and try to eat her pussy.
If they do it well im all for that problem. lol I do like how it looks also. It also sounds like it depends on the person when it comes to the stimulation so I will have to give my report of my findings.

Last edited:

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last year I went for the hood peircing and four weeks afterwards I took it out. If you do decide to do it, make sure you get an experienced person who has knowledge of hood peircing. And they have the proper jewlery item. The gal that did me claimed she knew what she was doing and put the right barbell in but she didn't. I had to purchase a bigger barbell and my husband had to help me swap it out. I found it very annoying because while it was healing I had to be careful what I wore because it would catch and hurt. I found it more of a bother than what it was worth.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, posting in any piercing topics on here has proven to be absolutely pointless, so I'm done. Happy healing, and I sure hope all goes well. *smirk*

D_Peirsonne Plowblade

Experimental Member
Media
The clit sheath shrinks after piercing and it wraps around your clit. It's like having a small hand jacking you off when you move. Is that right?

it created a bunch of stimulation for me. Not during sex but throughout the day, it was like a a small finger rubbing on me. Kept me constantly horny - i ended up taking it out because of the distraction. Maybe im just wierd

saphire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just wanted to update everyone I did go three days ago and get the vertical hood piercing. It was not as painful as I anticipated but still hurts. I will be posting pictures as soon as I figure out how to use my new camera and up load them on the computer. It didn’t hurt at all after it was done and healing is going well too.

Last edited:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's what I tell my clients most of the time. Don't expect miracles. It is a lovely piercing none the less, but it's still a piercing, no more.

yep, i used to have my medusa done. i'd HATE when people with other lip piercings would ask me how it felt to compare because it so depends on the person.

i didn't know you were a piercer! i thought you just did the SG and other stuff as your main gigs. that's awesome, though. :)

i miss my piercing terribly, but don't at the same time.
if that makes any sense!

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yep, i used to have my medusa done. i'd HATE when people with other lip piercings would ask me how it felt to compare because it so depends on the person.

i didn't know you were a piercer! i thought you just did the SG and other stuff as your main gigs. that's awesome, though. :)

i miss my piercing terribly, but don't at the same time.
if that makes any sense!

No, I'm mainly a modification artist (bodypiercing, among other things) and have been for nearly five years now, having worked and learned all over the world (the main reason why I travel so much, not the modeling). I'm actually quite well known in the industry ;-) Modeling is more of a hobby I wish I had more time for.

The only thing slightly comparable in piercings are just purely esthetics. Pain is in escense more of an emotional reaction to impulses, very personal to that effect. And so is pleasure. Sure, there are more sensitive places on the body to which eperience may teach us how a client might react, but it's not nearly as black and whte as some people might think.