Clit pump

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just bought one today and have been using it for about an hour now!! I love it. I want to recommend it to you ladies and for the men to buy one for their wives/girlfriends! :yumyum:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, the doctors on their tv show demonstrated how it works by using an inflated balloon on their show one day this week. They actually advocated it and Travis even added some of his sexual remarks re. its use.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read an article that said, with continued use, clitoral enlargement would be permanent. :yikes: So I stayed miles away.

What's the difference, sensation-wise?

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I just bought one today and have been using it for about an hour now!! I love it. I want to recommend it to you ladies and for the men to buy one for their wives/girlfriends! :yumyum:

Wow! I'd love to see a pic showing the results of pumping. A pumped up clit is so sexy.

An ex-gf had a pump and she loved it. Used it all the time, and I loved eating her pussy after she pumped it up. Her pumped clit was like a small penis, and it felt great to fuck her afterwards - pumped pussy lips hugging my cock and her clit pressing against me on each thrust.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read an article that said, with continued use, clitoral enlargement would be permanent. :yikes: So I stayed miles away.

What's the difference, sensation-wise?

Former Playboy and Penthouse model Victoria Zdrok has a photo-spread of her using a pump on her huge clit and it looks the size of a toddler's penis. Of course this was in her years before she became Dr. Zdrok- sexologist. Now she goes on shows like Geraldo and spouts pop psychology. :biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is why precisely penis pumps (and PE boondoggles in general) continue to be a thriving business. :rolleyes:

I know, I know, logic defies it all, although some men swear by their pumps.

However, maybe because females are starting off so.... tiny?.... there is greater potential?

Former Playboy and Penthouse model Victoria Zdrok has a photo-spread of her using a pump on her huge clit and it looks the size of a toddler's penis. Of course this was in her years before she became Dr. Zdrok- sexologist. Now she goes on shows like Geraldo and spouts pop psychology. :biggrin1:

Ah, yes, but what size is her clit nowadays?! :wink:

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I remember the look of shock on my wife's face when I bought a vibrator for her. I'm not sure her heart could take the strain if I presented her with a clit pump :eek:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will prove it by posting pics in my gallery soon.

It just makes it more sensitive. Mine even has a vibe on/in it. It's a really different feeling, like pressure without the pressure. I really like it!

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, jenn, you know how much i think of you. but this pumping thing I just don't understand, in women or men. Getting excited naturally pumps our cunts and cocks. Do we need anything else, really, not to mention what it may do to our tissues. Am I missing something? If so, fill me in. I'm not the brightest.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're welcome;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was this guy who I was talking to when I decided to get one.

I am finding a problem with this pump though. I'd rather have something bigger or smaller. It's too big to concentrate on my clit alone and too small to get my lips in there too. If any of you ladies are thinking about getting one, be careful with it. I had pumped for about 15 minutes yesterday and when I went to touch it, it was sore. It does make me cum quicker and harder once it's pumped but only for about 5 minutes.

So, now that I've had a few days to play with it...

I like the pump but the design is flawed. The size is an issue. I would much rather have a guy suck on my clit. I wouldn't say it was a waste of my money though.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They scare me...some of the sizes they get pumped to are ridiculous. I'd much rather have a normal sized clit.

When a girl's clit is bigger than my cock, we've got problems lol.