Clit size growers vs showers?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there growers and showers when it comes to clit sizes?

The reason I ask is that a couple of weeks ago my wife and I went to a strip club (she's the one that wants to go, I honestly don't feel strongly either way) and there was this one stripper that really caught my attention. It's not an all nude strip club unless you pay for a private dance, so that's why it caught my attention even more when one of the dancers had a noticeably large clit showing through her undies while dancing. It wasn't a seam on the crotch, it was that close that I could see the bump right at the very top of a small cameltoe.

Also, what made the bump look even more defined was that she was wearing white silk panties. I could almost see the outline of a shaft under the bump. By the way, she's wasn't a transvestite, she would've gotten fired the first day If she was.

So, in a nutshell, I guess my question is, can a clit be totally flaccid and still look completely erect?

I have seen natural variations all across the board as far as cis-gender women's anatomy, and size of the clitoris isn't any different. The way the clitoral hood is can definitely make it seem like it's a more prominent piece of flesh than the actual clit is, too.

Reactions: RawDog