Clitoral hood piercing

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am thinking of getting my clitoral hood pierced.
Are there any tips about how to go about it, equipment, hygeine and after care I should know?
I want to get pierced because I have a very tiny flower.
I am hoping that the piercing might give me more friction and more stimulation.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ususal advice is to go to a piercer with a good reputation, but it sounds from your post like you're thinking of doing it yourself. I have nothing against that (I did all my own piecings because when I started back in the '70s there were no professional piercers) but these days it should be relatively easy to find someone who can do this for you. My wife's clit was apparently very small and she had never experienced orgasm during sex when we met. When I looked closely I could see that her clit head (glans) wasn't particularly small, but it was stuck to it's hood and only a small amount of clit head was visible. I installed a vertical clit hood ring and within days she reported feeling the hood separating from the glans as the ring worked around when she moved. Not long after that she experienced orgasm during intercourse for the first time :veryhappy:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am in two minds to do it myself or get it done at a studio.
My clit though tiny is very sensitive and I have no issues about cumming.
I just thought that the piercing might crank me up a notch or so but I do have questions.
I am VERY physical during sex what is the likelihood of it tearing out during a Heated session.