Clitoral Orgasm

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Ladies--this is obviously directed at you all. Do you find a big difference between having an orgasm from stimulating your clitoris as opposed to the stimulation you recieve from a big cock internally?

Heres my situation--I am quite small (look at my pics if you want to see how small) and when my wife and I have sex it is always with her on top. i dont go in her very far and when we fuck there isnt really much in and out motion--she more or less just grinds her pubic bone against me and has an orgasm doing that.

Now she does play around with a few other guys that I am able to be with when they are doing it. A couple of them are an average size and one of them is quite long and thick too. The thing is when she fucks them on top--she doesnt just lay on top and grind--she is more squatting and actually bouncing up and down on them. Seeing her do that is sexy as hell and when she cums like that it seems like she enjoys it alot more than the way we do it.

I just wondered if any of you experience anything similar?

Ben

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
We don't really do SPH wank fodder in this sub-forum, dear. And we don't respond to requests to view people's pix here either, there's the Show Off sub-forum for that.

Maybe try somewhere else? Good luck then, buh-bye now :smile:

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From ManlyBanisters (Post # 2 in this thread):

"We don't really do SPH wank fodder in this sub-forum, dear. And we don't respond to requests to view people's pix here either, there's the Show Off sub-forum for that.

Maybe try somewhere else? Good luck then, buh-bye now :smile: "

Excellent reply, Manly. As they used to say on Family Feud, GOOD ANSWER!

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We don't really do SPH wank fodder in this sub-forum, dear. And we don't respond to requests to view people's pix here either, there's the Show Off sub-forum for that.

What does "SPH" mean?

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thats not really what I was after. I just wondered if there is an actual diffeence in how it feels?

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well that's is not a very polite post from those two responders.

Now to the OP's post, I did look at your photos and I agree you are on the small size so given the name of this forum you should not expect any support here, so instead take a look at my pic, yes pic, as I only have one, have you considered some PE?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're different to some, no different to others. Some women have only one or the other.

It's different strokes for different folks, pun intended.

There's no real answer to this. It's sort of like asking, what does the color blue look like to you?