Clitoral Stimulation

charlie_1962

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy erotic stories where a wife is introduced to her first big one and it is not her husband's. In most of the stories that I have read the female character often comments on how the larger cock constantly rubs against her clit with each stroke causing her to mind blowing orgasm.

I am thicker than average at 6" around and I asked my wife if she feels each stroke over her clit and she said, "no". According to my wife she only really feels it when her clit is enlarged and I am all the way in and only then does she feel the base rest on her clit.

This would not be the first time erotic fiction was wrong in their telling of female arousal, but I am wondering if a guy is thicker or longer if any ladies here have experienced the teasing effect with each stroke.

Thanks in advance for you reply.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The teasing effect with each stroke? Personally, no. But I have found that I feel more pressure against my clit when he's balls deep if he's thicker.

I'm not sure why that is, it may just be a carry over from feeling more filled.
Either way, it's a lovely feeling.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Depends entirely on the position and angle for me - but yes - there are certain positions where Mr.B's cock does all the work. Also other positions where the pubic area above he cock does the rubbing - that is especially good when he's clipped his pubes short but not shaved - kinda bristly. mmmmmm

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
When I had sex with a guy that was small(about 4 inches) the clitoral stimulation was great, and happened easily. Maybe I noticed it more because I felt less elsewhere, I dunno, it was great though.

With other guys(average, big and huge) I have found that I have to work at getting the angle right for stimulation. I don`t think it has anything to do with girth in my experience, its more to do with position.