Clitoral update

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aha!

Having a little light bulb moment looking at those pictures as to why I just light up when a man grips me low down on the hips and sinks his fingers in almost at the top of my groin during rough doggie. (not exactly unheard of when a man has big hands and long fingers)

I had thought it was a pressure point.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried to watch that vid, I really did but got a funny feeling like my hot chocolate was about to come up. I can flex my clit, not sure how much it looks like it moves but it does. The feeling can be felt from within so maybe there is something to the pic

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried to watch that vid, I really did but got a funny feeling like my hot chocolate was about to come up. I can flex my clit, not sure how much it looks like it moves but it does. The feeling can be felt from within so maybe there is something to the pic

Don't worry I've reported it as needlessly graphic content.

Hopefully it'll be removed.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't worry I've reported it as needlessly graphic content.

Hopefully it'll be removed.

I think that is excessive of you to report it, she said it is not for everyone. It is educational and done with the right intent. I may not be the best at being able to view it but someone could benefit from seeing it

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think that is excessive of you to report it, she said it is not for everyone. It is educational and done with the right intent. I may not be the best at being able to view it but someone could benefit from seeing it

She doesn't like me and wants to throw little hissy fits for some reason.

I pay her no attention. I've linked to it before in my thread about female anatomy and orgasm information with no negative response. I put a warning up there for a reason and it's filmed at a medical school during anatomy and physiology. I don't see how it is needless, as needlessly graphic is in the eye of the beholder.

She's just trying to cause trouble because she is bitchy most of the time for whatever reason. She likes to remind me every chance she gets that I'm fucking with her game around here. She wouldn't report her boyfriends on here for this. I'm not fooled one bit.

So much for her saying I was on ignore eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Also, I don't recall seeing anything in the TOS that specifies not linking to any site that has graphic medical content. Unless they want to start a new rule based on someone being easily offended and also has a personal axe to grind, I'm going to continue to link to the pertinent and sometimes graphic medical information.

As a former pre-med student who was specializing in Obstetics and Gynecological surgery I don't find those videos to be the least bit offensive. If it's good enough for medical students to experience hands on, it's good enough for people who are nurses or otherwise medically curious people. I see no harm.

I will one day donate my body to science to be explored like this. It's to the betterment of humanity. If you don't like it- don't watch it. IMO.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm MR on this one. I'm not impressed.

Are there really that much women not aware of their own anatomy? I really figured this was more common knowledge then what I've been seeing in the comments on the article itself - I know at the very least, my clients tend,to be better informed.

As for the actual article, not much is explained. Its more gimmicky than educational. This, I thought would be much more interesting: The-Clitoris.com - Research Addressing the Anatomy of the Clitoris and for some anatomical sketches: Anatomy