Clitorally well-endowed

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE a big clitoris but the women I have been with that are well endowed have all been self conscious.....once they realized how in to it I was, it became a turn on and topic of conversation

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure women can be selfconcious about their genitalia too...I was very much so because of esthectics after saw my 2 cousins and their 'delicated' ones...at that moment I notice theirs and compared with mine, I felt ugly...but later I learn about uniqueness of individuals and accept my differences but still do not find it cute or pretty...but is functional and very talkative and etc...

I dont think that only because a vulva and particularly and/or clit is/are meaty it will automatly like to be directly touched..to me is very unconfortable and I do get indirect pleasure from it..I do think that i did not like oral attention and etc because males did not know how to handle it extra tender, than I avoided attention on it.. I have bitten - lightly - some penis because it was inviting fatty and could not resist the urge...but I dont do it anymore... and I do protect mine like males balls, it is much more sensitive than my breasts that are kind of heavy duty...

http://blog.lesperlesduchat.com/media/perles/photos/lpdc_photo_sexe_feminin_clitoris_2.jpg

Foot Long Dong

1st Like
Media
Big Clits are great. More to play with... I'd rather be with a woman that had an average chest and a larger clit... Personal preference... Only had one, can't wait for another...

bignuncut4me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow, I see the conversation continues. My little post seems to have touched a highly ennervated, sensitive, and salient point. I couldn't be more pleased if each of you had...well, pleased my bodacious, bulbous and beautiful, CLIT. Seriously, I appreciate all the mature, constructive, informative dialogue. A special "heads-up" to all of you who, despite my lack of a penis, were largely and graciously supportive. Sometimes it does take a village. (As for you, bunny on board; "va te faire foutre").
So my erudite and inquisitive friends, let's expand the discussion; oral techniques, piercing, the physiological and psychological bases of arousal as experienced via the analogical sexual organs of the penis and clitoris (hmm, think we can get funding for some), whatever...as long as we continue to celebrate the incredible, edible clit!

BigClitLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish you were close enough that I could really demonstrate how much I
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV a big one!!

Keep on lovin your special friend! I wish I was.

Ron

HungLikeRodan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on how "BIG" is big.

I mean, looking at that Chyna video...that clit is really big & not a turn-on for me.

However, she did take it up the caboose, so that evens it out.

So in theory; if you have a big clit BUT do anal, can squirt, swallow cum or bisexual & into sharing with your man, that evens things out with you having that ugly pink walnut you call a clit.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love a large clit. Sometimes those little fellers can be hard to keep a lock on...

I knew a girl in college ( not in the biblical sense) who had a very large clitoris... actually, she said it looked like the glans from a little penis... it had a head, got erect and all, though she was plumbed for peeing like an ordinary woman.

She told me that several men she had dated got freaked out by it because it looked like a miniature glans.
But she had found another guy that just thought it was the greatest thing on earth....

And many years later I met another woman who was having problems with her sex drive.
Her doctor put her on testosterone therapy- this cream she rubs on her skin...

It made her horny as hell... and over a year or so it made her clit the size of the tip of her thumb.
Her husband thought it was great.
She actually calls it her Little Richard.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And then there are some of us ladies who have the tiniest clits.
Thank goodness mine gives me pleasure that is out of proportion to it's size.
Yes I can have clitorial "O"s with very little effort and most times they are off the richter scale in terms of intensity.
If a guy can't find it, he doesn't know where to look.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
finding it ain't the issue... its keeping a hold of it...

You girls might not be aware of this... but just as you are really getting there, it suddenly goes all stealthy and soft.

Sure you can tell where it is cause you're in communication with it...

Long practice has made this less of an issue for me now than it was as a young man... but still, I appreciate anything that gives me an edge in keeping solid contact...

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depending on how "BIG" is big.

I mean, looking at that Chyna video...that clit is really big & not a turn-on for me.
That was disturbing.
Perhaps more so because I expected to see something unusual and was not disappointed. :tongue:

Btw, I have a nice medium sized one that responds very well to stimulation by intercourse -- pelvic scoop FTW .

hapym

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any size is ok but the larger ones are easier to suck on etc. as long as it is good for the lady i wouldnt ever say anything about it being too large or small. a yummy clit - labia is all great too eat no problem !!

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And then there are some of us ladies who have the tiniest clits.
Thank goodness mine gives me pleasure that is out of proportion to it's size.
Yes I can have clitorial "O"s with very little effort and most times they are off the richter scale in terms of intensity.
If a guy can't find it, he doesn't know where to look.

can we see some pics of it?:biggrin1:

D_Walt_Whipman

Experimental Member
Media
A question for the group. I recently had a very unpleasant experience with a male lover whose ignorance and audacity astounded me, so much so I thought to raise the issue on this forum. To make a long (no pun intended) story short, after a very intense and from my perspective mutually satisfying round of oral sex, Mr. Expert on Female Genitalia expressed "concern" that my clit was too big.
I'd never heard that before; in fact, I've often received compliments (especially from gf's) on my responsiveness and size, but I never knew I was above average until I did a bit of research on the subject. So, my question is; large clit...turn-on, turn-off, doesn't matter.
Oh, and by the way, Mr. EFG was summarily dismissed from my boudoir :banned:

Have you ever seen Denise Masino? Now that's a clit! It's huge! Totally HOT!