Cloaked guise

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For my part I'm always suspect of the intentions of those members of LPSG who roam the board in cloaked or incognito guise.

What's to hide people?

Am I only one of the few who never hides his identiry while on this site, regularly receives pms of all varieties, and feels free to show people a cross section of my life in order that they know who they're talking to?

Come on people. What have you got to hide?

There's nothing worse than cowardice.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
people have different uses for the site. no ones under any obligation to disclose anything. i think many people use this site to escape. who wants to bring up their life whilst escaping?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of us like a certain degree of anonymity on the net, but I like to stick to the truth as far as possible (I'll tell practically anything, but of course things like address and real name I'm not going to tell), but people come to know you under a certain user name, if I want to give someone a bollocking, cause mischief I like people to know it was me and not adopt a new name so I can slag someone off then be nice as pie to their face.

I can never be bothered - but I don't mind that much if other ppl prefer not to be seen. Maybe they get sick of me pestering them when they're here? lol.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
interesting the members answering this thread ... "coming out of the woodwork" occurs to me :cool:

Praying Mantis said:
Do you need my permission?

...only if you offer it without reserve, with love, without hidden agenda, and in utter and complete sincerity.

joll said:
I can never be bothered - but I don't mind that much if other ppl prefer not to be seen. Maybe they get sick of me pestering them when they're here?

Pish posh.

In my limitied experience with you you're a decent fellow with no reason to crawl around behind the scenes. Bravo.

Last edited:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
most of us like a certain degree of anonymity on the net, but I like to stick to the truth as far as possible (I'll tell practically anything, but of course things like address and real name I'm not going to tell), but people come to know you under a certain user name, if I want to give someone a bollocking, cause mischief I like people to know it was me and not adopt a new name so I can slag someone off then be nice as pie to their face.

Yup.

Makes honest sense to me.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For my part I'm always suspect of the intentions of those members of LPSG who roam the board in cloaked or incognito guise.

What's to hide people?

Am I only one of the few who never hides his identiry while on this site, regularly receives pms of all varieties, and feels free to show people a cross section of my life in order that they know who they're talking to?

Come on people. What have you got to hide?

There's nothing worse than cowardice.
Just don't like you tailing me everywhere and so I remedy it by using the hide button. What does it matter? If people are active on the board you can tell they;re on by seeing their posts oftener than not showing in the latest posts box to the right.

Haven't seen such paranoia since the "You are merely adequate........" {I have deliberately left your name out here} thread in a nother time and place which you were convinced was all about you.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can never be bothered - but I don't mind that much if other ppl prefer not to be seen. Maybe they get sick of me pestering them when they're here? lol.

Joll, you are always a pain in my ass (at least in my dream, thats how it feels). And damn, I wake up wet and sticky.....

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't see why anyone should give a damn what someone else's visibility status is. Being "cloaked" isn't much different than not logging in. I use the feature when I have active stalkers and I can be bothered with their PMs. Nothing is more annoying than logging in and within minutes you get PMs from certain guys wanting sexy talk. Sometimes you just aren't in the mood.

So I don't get why you would feel suspicious. It's nonsense.