Clockworkx's PE journal

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After much thought its about time I got started on a journal now. The reason I am doing this is not just for myself, its so others interested in doing PE but are held back by disbelief can look up to something (that is, if i do this right).
I'm also posting it so that if anything seems wrong (method, lack of gain etc.) someone could inform me about it.:smile:

Start date: 7 June 2009
Starting Girth (Erect): 5.32 inches
Starting Length (Erect): 5.74 inches

Goal [Girth]: 6.3 inches
Goal [Length]: 7.3 inches

Routine:
Day 1: 2x 100 wet jelqs (1morning,1evening),1x Oriental Massage,1x 'The Squeeze'
Day 2: 2x 100 wet jelqs, 1x Oriental massage, 1x 'The Squeeze'
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: 2x 100 wet jelqs, 1x 'The Squeeze'
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: 2x 100 wet jeqls, 1x Oriental massage, 1x 'The Squeeze'
Day 7: Rest

I hope my goals aren't too farfetched and my routine isn't too intensive.

Here goes :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Clock,
We are starting at about the same size, with about the same goals and about the same routine. I am a week and a half and my first measure day is wednesday. Best of luck to you.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My opinion- do no more than 100 reps (better to do less) and focus on getting good quality reps, and drop the squeeze. Try doing your routine 3 x a week for the first couple of weeks. Are you doing any stamina work?

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Clock,
We are starting at about the same size, with about the same goals and about the same routine. I am a week and a half and my first measure day is wednesday. Best of luck to you.

Thanks dude, good luck also with your gains, hope all goes to plan.

My opinion- do no more than 100 reps (better to do less) and focus on getting good quality reps, and drop the squeeze. Try doing your routine 3 x a week for the first couple of weeks. Are you doing any stamina work?

Is that just one set of 100 reps? I think you mentioned in my previous thread to do one set of 100 in the morning, one in the afternoon, though I might be mistaken.
Reasons on dropping the squeeze?
As for stamina work, I'm currently doing about two sets of towel raises a week along with a stop and start each PE day. (i.e. minus days 3,5,7). I'm not so fussed about stamina at the moment thats why I havn't included it in my routine, however I thought it best to do them anyway, they aren't too time consuming.
I think I might aim to do the exercises four times a week however with a busy schedule outside of PE I usually fail to complete a day on average a week.

Thanks again for the advice Big Al.

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
7th day - rest day, measurements taken.

Measurements 1 [13 June 09]
Girth: 5.4 inches (+0.08)
Length: 5.95 inches (+0.21)

I have actually managed a fifth of an inch gain in length which I'm chuffed with, still slightly suspicious, its hard to tell whether I'm measuring it correctly or not.

Stop and start is working a dream - takes me fcking ages to get there now - gets a little irritating tho

Other comments:
Much more veiny
Really noticeable increase in flaccid size (looks better in the boxers :wink:)
Harder erections

Problems:
Measuring
Understanding the 'mentally swallow your breath' idea for the oriental.

Well, thats about it for now :)

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks dude, good luck also with your gains, hope all goes to plan.

Is that just one set of 100 reps? I think you mentioned in my previous thread to do one set of 100 in the morning, one in the afternoon, though I might be mistaken.

It's 100 reps or less persession. The beginner's routine has you doing 2 dialy sessions.

Reasons on dropping the squeeze?

It's an advanced exercise and you're already doing girth work with the jelq.

As for stamina work, I'm currently doing about two sets of towel raises a week along with a stop and start each PE day. (i.e. minus days 3,5,7). I'm not so fussed about stamina at the moment thats why I havn't included it in my routine, however I thought it best to do them anyway, they aren't too time consuming.

Stamina exercises are the most important part of your routine.

I think I might aim to do the exercises four times a week however with a busy schedule outside of PE I usually fail to complete a day on average a week.

Thanks again for the advice Big Al.

You're welcome :)

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Measurements 2 [20 June 2009]
Girth: (I'm starting from scratch with this one, I think my initial measurement was wrong as I have definitely seen differences in my girth but the measurements are smaller.
Aims remain the same.

New Starting girth: 5.1 inches
Length: 5.98 inches (+0.03) (+0.24)

I've also decided I want to make gains in flaccid size as I've seen huge improvements there :)

And I know for certain my starting flaccid length:
Starting Length (flaccid): 3.9 inches

Length (flaccid):
5.08 inches (+1.18)

So now after taking those measurements I've come to realise I don't grow much. Bummer. =/

Other comments:
None

Problems:
Still struggling to visualize the 'swallowing breath' process of the oriental.

Small gains this week. Ah well, I'm still going at it.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Measurements 2 [20 June 2009]
Girth: (I'm starting from scratch with this one, I think my initial measurement was wrong as I have definitely seen differences in my girth but the measurements are smaller.
Aims remain the same.

New Starting girth: 5.1 inches
Length: 5.98 inches (+0.03) (+0.24)

I've also decided I want to make gains in flaccid size as I've seen huge improvements there :)

And I know for certain my starting flaccid length:
Starting Length (flaccid): 3.9 inches

Length (flaccid):
5.08 inches (+1.18)

So now after taking those measurements I've come to realise I don't grow much. Bummer. =/

Other comments:
None

Problems:
Still struggling to visualize the 'swallowing breath' process of the oriental.

Small gains this week. Ah well, I'm still going at it.

You've added 1/4 in erect length in 2 weeks- that's pretty good considering a lot of men don't achieve much in the way of measurable erect gains the first couple of weeks. Your flaccid gains are huge! It might be premature of you to call yourself a "hard gainer". Try measuring by volume to see how significant your gains actually are.

The breathing portion of the OM is for helping you focus on what's going on with your PC muscle. It's not vital to the performance of the exercise.

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok im back after a months holiday.
This meant no time for PE and I'm slightly worried that by not concreting my gains I may have lost them, it feels and looks smaller which is a bad sign, measurements tomorrow will tell and PE will begin again :)

Also I want to gain body mass and muscle and regular visits to the gym isn't doing much. Was thinking of going down the route of protein shakes. I've been told it will effect penis size (most of the time non beneficial) but I not one for believing these rumours. I am afraid though that its going to hinder progress in PE...?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok im back after a months holiday.
This meant no time for PE and I'm slightly worried that by not concreting my gains I may have lost them, it feels and looks smaller which is a bad sign, measurements tomorrow will tell and PE will begin again :)

Also I want to gain body mass and muscle and regular visits to the gym isn't doing much. Was thinking of going down the route of protein shakes. I've been told it will effect penis size (most of the time non beneficial) but I not one for believing these rumours. I am afraid though that its going to hinder progress in PE...?

You could have done some maintenance level stamina work to ensure that you maintained your gains.

Those are unfounded rumors. One of the reasons why it's believed that working out makes your penis smaller is because the rest of your body gets larger, making your penis look smaller by proportion.

If you want to gain mass, brief routines with low repetitions in a linear fashion and eating more calories than you take in and getting lots of rest is the way to do it.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back! If anything I would say working out is helpful because you have more testosterone in the body. I have no data for that.. it just makes sense to me.

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You could have done some maintenance level stamina work to ensure that you maintained your gains.

No way. Unfortunately, every minute was essential. My morning routine while travelling was incredibly tight and if one of us were to lag it would all go to poo.

And speaking of incredibly tight. Slightly idiotic of me - not checking before beginning PE. I reckon I'm about 6 x 5.1 now - turns out I'm too much. Goes to show all girls are different and penis size does matter.

PE journal at a standstill for now until confirmation that this is definitely the case...

o dear.... :p
(but in some respect, selfishly, it makes me feel better)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No way. Unfortunately, every minute was essential. My morning routine while travelling was incredibly tight and if one of us were to lag it would all go to poo.

Kegels can be done anyplace, anytime and with total discretion.

And speaking of incredibly tight. Slightly idiotic of me - not checking before beginning PE. I reckon I'm about 6 x 5.1 now - turns out I'm too much. Goes to show all girls are different and penis size does matter.

PE journal at a standstill for now until confirmation that this is definitely the case...

o dear.... :p
(but in some respect, selfishly, it makes me feel better)

All women are different :)

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Right. I'm back. Lacking a bit of discipline in my life and also want to keep the woman pleased :)
Have done my morning routines today so am officially starting again. A year off means nothing should prevent me from doing this PE and so on to the 7.3 inch target!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right. I'm back. Lacking a bit of discipline in my life and also want to keep the woman pleased :)
Have done my morning routines today so am officially starting again. A year off means nothing should prevent me from doing this PE and so on to the 7.3 inch target!

Well, it sounds like you have fresh motivation and perspective. Good luck and please keep us posted.

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Right, I don't understand how I've done this, but I've managed to achieve some fairly large gains. I've measured correctly, thats a given. (Having taken 3 measurings at different times and under varied circumstances and taken an average). I've done my fair share of PE over the last 2 weeks and its paid off. Its strange though because I look in the mirror every day and think to myself "its exactly the same size" or "hold on, i think its shrinking". :p

Tip to potential PE journalists: Take a photo of it before you begin PE so you can make some comparisons or you are going to feel disheartened when you see small difference in the mirror. Thats something I've learnt anyway.

Measurements 3 [22 September 2009]

Girth: 5.43 inches (avg. from 2 readings) (+0.33) (+0.33)

Length: 6.26 inches (avg. from 3 readings) (+0.28) (+0.52)

Length (flaccid):
5.24 inches
(avg. from 3 readings) (+0.16) (+1.34)

Other comments:
None

Problems:
Exact place to measure penis length from?

I've finally hit the half inch in gain mark with the length which I'm chuffed about.
How far to go
Girth: 0.87
Length: 1.04
Length (flaccid): Until I can tuck it into my socks

I reckon its feasable :biggrin1:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right, I don't understand how I've done this, but I've managed to achieve some fairly large gains. I've measured correctly, thats a given. (Having taken 3 measurings at different times and under varied circumstances and taken an average). I've done my fair share of PE over the last 2 weeks and its paid off. Its strange though because I look in the mirror every day and think to myself "its exactly the same size" or "hold on, i think its shrinking". :p

Tip to potential PE journalists: Take a photo of it before you begin PE so you can make some comparisons or you are going to feel disheartened when you see small difference in the mirror. Thats something I've learnt anyway.

Measurements 3 [22 September 2009]

Girth: 5.43 inches (avg. from 2 readings) (+0.33) (+0.33)

Length: 6.26 inches(avg. from 3 readings) (+0.28) (+0.52)

Length (flaccid):
5.24 inches
(avg. from 3 readings) (+0.16) (+1.34)

Other comments:
None

Problems:

I've finally hit the half inch in gain mark with the length which I'm chuffed about.
How far to go
Girth: 0.87
Length: 1.04

I reckon its feasable :biggrin1:

Great to see that you're back on track :) You gained because you didn't give up.

The "proper" way to measure length is by bone pressing against the base of the pubis on top of the penis. Measure along the curve all the way to the tip. Just make sure that you measure the same way each time for the sake of consistency.

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Measurements 4 [30 September 2009]

Girth: 5.59 inches (avg. from 2 readings) (+0.16) (+0.48)

Length: 6.89 inches (avg. from 3 readings) Clearly a mistake in measuring*

Length (flaccid):
5.43 inches
(avg. from 3 readings) (+0.19) (+1.53)

Other comments:
None

Problems:

How far to go
Girth: 0.71
Length: -

*Right, thanks for the tips on accurate measuring, however I must still be getting it wrong, I know for a fact my penis is no where near 7 inches.

Queries:
-Base of the pubis - is where your penis meets your balls or
where your penis meets your pubic area above the penis?

-Looking down on it.... mine curves upwards when erect but its already pretty much parallel to my body, as opposed to most have it sticking straight out, perpendicular to the body. If say I got a piece of string and bone pressed from the base of the pubis all the way along the curve to the tip, this is ultimately going to be different from getting a tape measure and doing the same. Which is more correct to do?

-Once I get to the head, because its that shape, i.e it curves again, do I measure along this curve or go straight to the tip without pressing against the skin?

Dah, this should be so simple yet I'm totally not visualizing this properly.

Please forgive my ignorance!

P.S. My routine does include Stamina work, if anyone was wondering. I don't always have time to warm up though, bad idea?
Jelqing, although I'm into my 5th measurements now, remain at 1 set of a hundred.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Measurements 4 [30 September 2009]

Girth: 5.59 inches (avg. from 2 readings) (+0.16) (+0.48)

Length: 6.89 inches (avg. from 3 readings) Clearly a mistake in measuring*

Length (flaccid):
5.43 inches
(avg. from 3 readings) (+0.19) (+1.53)

Other comments:
None

Problems:

How far to go
Length: -

*Right, thanks for the tips on accurate measuring, however I must still be getting it wrong, I know for a fact my penis is no where near 7 inches.

Why do you say that?

Queries:
-Base of the pubis - is where your penis meets your balls or
where your penis meets your pubic area above the penis?

Measure at the base of the pubis.

-Looking down on it.... mine curves upwards when erect but its already pretty much parallel to my body, as opposed to most have it sticking straight out, perpendicular to the body. If say I got a piece of string and bone pressed from the base of the pubis all the way along the curve to the tip, this is ultimately going to be different from getting a tape measure and doing the same. Which is more correct to do?

-Once I get to the head, because its that shape, i.e it curves again, do I measure along this curve or go straight to the tip without pressing against the skin?

Dah, this should be so simple yet I'm totally not visualizing this properly.

Please forgive my ignorance!

Measure along the curve of your penis all the way to the tip. Using string to do this is a great idea.

P.S. My routine does include Stamina work, if anyone was wondering. I don't always have time to warm up though, bad idea?

Yes- your chance of injuring yourself goes up greatly and your workouts are less producting when your tissues are cold.

clockworkx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Measurements 5 [6 October 2009]

Girth: 5.59 inches (avg. from 2 readings) (0) (+0.48)

Length: 6.28 inches(avg. from 3 readings) (+0.02) (+0.54)

Length (flaccid):
5.61 inches
(avg. from 3 readings) (+0.18) (+1.71)

Other comments:
So something definitely went wrong in measurements 4 for length. I think I've nailed the precision now though.

Girth hasn't changed, hope this isn't permanent :p

Flaccid length seems to be increasing at a near constant rate [+0.16, +0.19, +0.18]

Problems:
None

How far to go
Length: 1.02
Length (flaccid): -

Stay tuned :wink: