60% Gay, 40% Straight
yep. you have to do it all really fast. probably better to have two people
involved. order extra materials. the end result tends to be somewhat
smaller than the original. there are a few reasons for that. not the least
of which is maintaining a good erection whilst checking thermometer
temps and stirring up the casting material. (kind of like baking cookies
in 5 minutes with a hard on).

still, without going into graphic details, this gave me more insight into my
size and how others experience it than anything else. possibly worthwhile just for that insight.
i never really fully understood that previously, think it gave me even more self confidence as a result.

offroad

everything he said was totally right.... I ended up with a version of my cock about 1.5 inches shorter than the 'original' so get the extra stuff....

it was cool to see my cock from other angles and realize, damn... I'm really am big, it's just not people trying to make me feel good...

R

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like offroad8x6, my B/F bought a kit for me. I always knew i was above average, but never really thought about it, so my b/f said we'll make a clone and you'll see how big it really is. The kit is easy enough to understand and to make the clone is easy, b/f kept playing with my nipples to keep me has hard as possible. But like Italiano34 there is not enough liquid to fill the mold completely, I'm 8.5 soft, and 10.5 hard. My clone was about 2" short as well. I too sent an email and then a letter to the company and never heard back from them. So if you can afford to blow some cash on a clone kit, I would suggest buying two kits if your really large. Stay away from castawilly if you want good customer service.