Clone A willy kit?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ordered a clone A willy kit should I wear a cock ring when I use to keep it hard when useing so it will not go soft in the tube? I will like to see all the vains poping out and see how big it realy looks!!!

hope I find someone to test it out, I will not try it out on me.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely do something to keep it hard while the gunk is setting, my ex-boyfriend tried to make me a dildo of his cock and it was an utter disaster. Also make sure you shave the base as he complained LOUDLY about the pain of removing the gunk that was stuck to his pubes.... bless him for trying though eh lol

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
zippyguy said:
And where does the line start for this?

maybe I can let all the gay men that hit on me try it out but I may never get it back

I was going to give it to my EX she didt want it.

honkysladder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UKBBW_Denise said:
Definitely do something to keep it hard while the gunk is setting, my ex-boyfriend tried to make me a dildo of his cock and it was an utter disaster. Also make sure you shave the base as he complained LOUDLY about the pain of removing the gunk that was stuck to his pubes.... bless him for trying though eh lol

So other than his pubes getting in the way, was he able to make a cast of his penis?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
honkysladder said:
So other than his pubes getting in the way, was he able to make a cast of his penis?
No it was a bloody disaster in the end, he thought he could slap the gunk on and then watch a bit of telly, but he lost his hard on and it was all very messy lol

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those things are a nightmare. Mine failed miserably. My gf was supposed to be helping, but she did more snickering than helping. The temp of the water is unbelievably critical for success. too hot and the mix gels before you can put it in the mold, and too cool, and it takes forever to take shape. I wish i could have used a ring, i might have been able to make it work.