Clone-A-Willy kits

i think i am sold. i have been thinking about doing, but now that i see it how well it worked and pretty positive reviews... i am going shopping. :)

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made a clone ages ago. I was by myself and had trouble staying/keeping hard.

What I do remember though is that the girth was really impressive. It looked ridiculous, what I image it looks like to a female. It looked very wide and I'm 'only' 6" girth.

So I guess its good for that. But they are quite expensive and its hard to get it right.

A

AM_092

After reading so many comments, I'd like to give it a go. Would love to fuck myself with my own 'cock'

Reactions: otterpopperz

Penisjokesarenotfunny

Experimental Member
Media
I'm only 6in girth and I found that there is just barely enough room to make a mold. In fact my upward curve requires a very accurate re-adjustment of the angle the tube where my cock starts to angel up.

I was only trying to get an accurate top half, but found it is very easy to accidently touch the outside and mess it up. The hardest part is the very narrow window is very stressful. I've only managed to get a poor chubby replica so far... In fact once got screwed up by cumming because I was too excited trying to stay hard just right, and the warm stuff you stick yourself into was a little too much.

If you are over 6in girth you might as well make your own tube; its not easy to guide it in perfect even at only 6in. The one trick I've been trying to get is my little bit of fat pad shows too much when I'm in a position for cloning. I cut the tube and brought it back together with a smaller opening so that it pushes the fat out of the way (so it looks like my cock if I'm sitting instead of leaning over, or how much I could actually press into another body). Otherwise when you press the tube against yourself it kind of pushes any fat pad you have into the tube more, and it makes your clone look like upwards of an 3/4 in shorter.

You can order extra stuff from their website. Wish I knew that before I spent like $200 on kits to only end up with the top half of a chubby. I was still impressed how wide 6in girth looks like. Its fun to compare it to things around the house.

Reactions: otterpopperz