Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No.

In this hypothetical stuatuon Why would he want one of me anyways. It's not a thing normal people ask of their friends. He would know how big I was in the first place.

I wouldn't ask a female friend for a mold of her vagina and mouth to make a flesh light or make a real doll in her likeness that's just creepy

Mineduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No.

In this hypothetical stuatuon Why would he want one of me anyways. It's not a thing normal people ask of their friends. He would know how big I was in the first place.

I wouldn't ask a female friend for a mold of her vagina and mouth to make a flesh light or make a real doll in her likeness that's just creepy
You said he would know how bog you are in the 1st place?
I wanna ask my friend would be interesting lol

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No.

Hey Jen,

Do you have a nice face picture you could send me so I can tape it to my fuck pillow?

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Antoniooo

How much would he pay me for such a product?

Would he pay for me to make a few extra to pass around with other friends?

Does he have a cute sister, aunt or mom? Would they share it?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn good likeness, Marky! Seriously! Might have to check into this! (laughs)

Sigh... that time when you hit "show ignored content" and it becomes immediately apparent why someone was on your ignore list in the first place.

This board and its flashers...

Reactions: 693987 and Hatt_101

Sigh... that time when you hit "show ignored content" and it becomes immediately apparent why someone was on your ignore list in the first place.

This board and its flashers...[/QUOTE

????

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The guy you replied to was on my ignore list for whipping his dick out all over the place. I saw the show ignored content button and hit it without considering that's who might've posted and was greeted with yet another of his dick pics.