clone-a-willy...

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
has anyone ever tried this? you make a dildo from your own dick...I'm curious about it.

if you have tried it, can you recount your experience...I'm hearing that if you're large you may have trouble with the amount of latex they provide..

p.s. I searched the forums and didn't find an existing post about it.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never thought of that kind of limitation... but, who wouldn't be happy that you need more latex? Call them up and say you could only do half of it lol

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
have fantasized about it but...no way to 'mold' a working foreskin so...

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting thread, Have to admit the thought had crossed my mind. Major drawback is that the kits are quite expensive, but novel. However you could buy a good quality penis shaped dildo for less.

Having looked at Krispdx's buddies finished product I have to say I am impressed in more ways than one.

D

deleted3272

Tried it a year or so ago, a girl wanted a copy. But its a pain in the ass, you gotta mix the stuff togeather at the right temprature at the right time all the while staying fully hard I dident like the end results. Im shur if you had a helping hand so to speak it would be easier.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has anyone ever tried this? you make a dildo from your own dick...I'm curious about it.

if you have tried it, can you recount your experience...I'm hearing that if you're large you may have trouble with the amount of latex they provide..

p.s. I searched the forums and didn't find an existing post about it.

dude, if you make one of your cock I'll buy it (name your price) and fuck myself with it daily!

:tongue: