Clone a willy

Would you make a copy of your dick?

• No way man...

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Yes, but just to see what it would look and feel like, I'd keep it like a statue on the shelf

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Dam right I would, But I'd only use it on my partner not myself

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hell yeah! I'd love to use it on myself and/or my partner! I'd even sell them!

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

Dendrilite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey there,
Has anyone ever made a permanent clone/copy of their cock! I think these would be awesome, maybe LPSG.org could set up a store and sell copies of some of its more "gifted" members!

I should imagine it would be pretty cheap to buy some plaster-of-paris and some thermo activated rubber/resin. Maybe I'll start a new business making XXL cloned cocks!

Clone A Willy Kit FREE SHIPPING - Your Cast A Penis Kit, Penis Casting, Clone-A-Willy Mold A Penis Adult

Clone A Willy Kit FREE SHIPPING - Your Cast A Penis Kit, Penis Casting, Clone-A-Willy Mold A Penis Adult

Den :)

Dendrilite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haven't you started a thread about this exact same thing before?

Nope, not to my knowledge. Just looked through all my posts and found a thread i responded to called "would you have sex with a clone of you" about clone whole people. Completely different subject.
But thanks for the consern...