Clone-A-Willy

benoc

Experimental Member
Media
Did a search but couldn't find anything.

Clone A Willy Kit FREE SHIPPING, FREE DVD, Your Cast A Penis Kit, Penis Casting, Clone-A-Willy Mold A Penis Adult

A FWB wants to use one of these to make replica of my boy. I am more than willing to oblige as its an incredible ego stroke but has anyone used one before.

We are concerned with the size. They say on the site any size will work but what about the girth. I am on the very high end of the girth scale and she doesn't want to waste her money.

Just looking to see if anyone has any hands on experience with them (or in turn any other brand without the tube etc)

Thanks for your help one and all.

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Answered my own question.
Clone A Willy Kit FREE SHIPPING, FREE DVD, Your Cast A Penis Kit, Penis Casting, Clone-A-Willy Mold A Penis Adult

Good to see something penis related take larger sizes into account. Maybe there is something to the fact that larger penis's (penii) may be more clone worthy.

And please note I have absolutely no relation the company.

So glad you found this...I was actually going to do a search for it this morning..if you try it...could you let me know how it was for you to do it? Such as how long you have to stay in the mold? etc.

tyck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i wanted know this too. I'm small, but thought it would be a good joke item to show respected dates !! (ie. Think ya can handle a monster like this ? )
and if they laughed, we might not be doing it later ! LOL

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So glad you found this...I was actually going to do a search for it this morning..if you try it...could you let me know how it was for you to do it? Such as how long you have to stay in the mold? etc.

You stay in the mold for two minutes.

For a peek at an older discussion click here.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My B/F tried the Clone a Willy on me. It did not quite work ae expected. We think it was because of my girth. We contacted the company, but never replied to us. We were not impreseed with their customer Service after sales.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I worked on the road for extended periods of time, my wife & I considered this idea for 2 reasons. obviously to keep her from getting "lonely" while I'm gone, and the wife always says I have a perfect penis. she said she wanted one made of silicone to play with, and another made out of some semi-valuable metal to put on a mantel.lol! she also wanted my big balls included, but I don't think we were going to get them in the mold. we just never ordered the kit and now I no longer travel with my work, so her big balls and perfect penis are within an arm's reach.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like the posting. Very informative. But as an active member of the Luddites Unite Front, what is "a FWB"? Former White Boy? Frequently With Bhantus? Female Wannabee Boy? Fraternal Winnebago Banger? Frothy Wispish Boy? Front Wheel Bumper? Feline With Bow wow? Free While-it-lasts Botox? Federal Witless Botection? Friend With Bonerfits?

Just asking. Sorry for going off thread.

benoc

Experimental Member
Media
I like the posting. Very informative. But as an active member of the Luddites Unite Front, what is "a FWB"? Former White Boy? Frequently With Bhantus? Female Wannabee Boy? Fraternal Winnebago Banger? Frothy Wispish Boy? Front Wheel Bumper? Feline With Bow wow? Free While-it-lasts Botox? Federal Witless Botection? Friend With Bonerfits?

Just asking. Sorry for going off thread.

Friend With Benefits = Casual sex partner

Johndoe198

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried it, but for some reason could not hold an erection while trying to stir the mix and pour it into the tube.

By the time I got it all in there I had totally lost the erection and the mold hardened.