clone-ur-willy-kit

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by alpinepaul, Oct 15, 2007.

1. alpinepaul

alpinepaul New Member

recently i bought a set where one can make an exact copy of his own dick in silicone. i was wondering if anybody here tried this already and can give me some useful tips to make it perfect.
    thx in advance, paul

Attached Files:

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's not silicone. It's latex, and smells really awful. This means it's really cheap latex. It also means it tastes horrendous. Still, I love the one I made of my boyfriend. Make yours over a tile floor. You WILL spill the stuff that makes the mold.

There have been other threads about this, talking about how some unusually thick guys don't leave enough room in the tube to fill with the molding gel. If that's you, you might want to purchase a plastic or vinyl mold for a pillar candle, and if you're also very curved, a small saw to cut the candle mold the way the instructions say to cut the tube for a curved one.

My guy is averagein size, and ours came out nicely.

3. Tlss

Tlss New Member

Um do you end up sucking the cast? Cause that's just disgusting.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you're joking, ha-ha. If not, use your brain. How can you suck a negative? Clearly, I meant the dildo. Further, the negative isn't made of latex. As I stated, it's... nevermind. Just freakin' think, huh?

5. Principessa

Gold Member

There is a gentleman here (who shall remain nameless) who made one but it didn't cast well for some reason. I think we later figured out it was due to his immense girth. :biggrin1:

6. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    I want one, I want one, I have always wondered what it was like to fuck yourself :biggrin1::biggrin1:

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's why I recommended to alpinepaul that he go to a craft store and obtain a mold for a pillar candle and use that instead of the tube if "immense girth" was going to be a problem. The other guy used something else, I think, but I make candles all the time, and used to have a mold which was 5" accross, and 3' from top to bottom. Any man could find a candle mold big enough for himself. LOL:tongue:

8. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. Nudesouth

Nudesouth New Member

Albums:
    I had a problem with my curve and angle. It went in the mold but curved back up and pressed against the cylinder. I tried it twice and got a so-so mold the second time. It is not what I would consider great. The other issue is keeping your dick hard until the stuff sets up. If you can have sex with a bag of oatmeal then you may be ok.

Good luck, post some pics of your outcome.

10. ymtt_do

ymtt_do New Member

Albums:
    not sure which kit you're talking about but i bought a clone your bone kit...but ended up having to buy a second one (the large one) because my cock hit the end of the tube and forced all the mixing components out of the way. would have never worked to make a mold. the second kit worked perfectly...and now the girl that i USED to date, has a perfect, silicone replica of my dick. I hope she's enjoying it. I know she enjoyed the read thing.

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    The directions suggest that if you have a pronounced curve you should cut the tube at an angle, turn one half however many degrees is neccesarry for the direction of your curve, duct tape the two halves together, and then proceed. The actual directions are more detailed than that, but that's the gist. Further, if you have a difficult time maintaining an erection for TWO MINUTES in someplace warm and moist you need to take that up with your doctor. However, you might find that the assistance of someone attractive and determined solve that problem. The directions indicate that as well. Did you read them? It sounds like user error to me. I'm sorry it didn't work out, though.

12. sortofbigthen

sortofbigthen New Member

Why?

A cast that you stick your penis into, designed to make a toy for vaginal application. How is putting it in your mouth disgusting?

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    The cast itself is wet (never completely dries) and has a slimey feel to it. Also, it's a hole. It's a whole too big to allow the creation of a vacuum with your mouth. The question he asked is just stupid. Unless it's a joke, then it's just not that funny.

Draft saved Draft deleted