Clone your cock

B_coko23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has any of these guys that claim they are so big ever made a dildo clone of their cocks and sent it to girls to try out?

Im just curious...:rolleyes:

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did the "Clone a Willy" with my wife. It is harder to do that it looks. My turned out okay, but not quite like the real thing. It is hard to maintain a full erection while waiting for the mold to set.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've done it and sucked/fucked myself with it... kinda wierd. changes the whole context of "go fuck yourself" from a scathing remark to a bit of a turn on...

I have done one a long time ago, and it is quite difficult! For several reasons, but the first being it is indeed not easy to stay hard for that long with your dick in a tube of cold goo. I got around it by putting on a really tight cockring, which helped.

The other issue is you can either put the tube on the floor and dip your dick in it like you're doing pushups, and hold it for 10 minutes without moving, or you can invert the thing on you really really fast, but it will be messy and you have to press it into you to avoid leaks, which also hurts a bit after a while.

Then when you pull out, the directions say to let the mould sit for 5 minutes, which is wierd because it's already set, but also the mould starts to loose it's water content which makes it shrink a bit. The end result is you end up with a dildo that is a bit larger that you actually are, which I guess to many is a good thing, but I felt kinda cheated. The point of doing this is to get an exact replica, not a slightly bigger version of me.

Finally, I think the kits (in my local adult stores at least) only come in two skin tones. And the rubber they use becomes very very hard, so the dildo can actually hurt because it's not flexible. Also, for someone my size (7"), they don't send you enough rubber to fill the whole mould, so you HAVE to use the mini vibrator component and dip it in to fill it up. And if your dick curves a bit like mine, it's kind of a bitch because the vibrator tube part is a straight tube looking thing, so my dildo had the tip of the tube visible at one point on the side of it. And i didn't want a vibrator, just a dildo. Oh and you can forget about trying to get your nuts moulded in with your dick too.

Last words of advice: ALWAYS use a condom with these clones. Some lubes discolor them, and they end up looking like they got used once and never got cleaned... Which is why I never use mine anymore. Just looks dirty even though it isn't.

Last edited:

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did this for an Ex-gf when I was with her. I had to try twice because I didn't follow the directions completely and it hardened too fast. My suggestion is to use a cock ring, and have someone suck you off while you make it (makes it more fun and keeps you hard for long enough) some places sell enough for over average men (I am 7 3/4 and kinda thick and it molded everything plus my balls)

Make Your Own Dildo Kit - FREE SHIPPING - Make A Dildo Kit, Vibrating Adult Sex Toy, fun, hot, sensual experience.

This is the mold I used, will accomodate up to 11" penis and curved ones. Also it has a large mouth for the balls to also get molded.

Hope everyone gets the penis they want!

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here ae a couple pictures of my clone. As you can see, the head is not as big as my cock's normally is. There is also a strange lump on the top of the shaft, from an air bubble. It is also missing about a 1/2 inch in length, although that is hard to tell from the pictures.

Still it was fun!

Attachments

Reactions: otterpopperz

CyrusV4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a visitor to Cape Town (Canadian gal) with whom I had some really good fun...
When she left, she made a mold of my cock and then cast a resin copy of my cock from that mold. It actually came out VERY good! She knew how to keep me hard while my cock was covered in the mold compound (Blush-blush!)... anyone want to know the secret, ask me privately, I won't tell about that here...
Anyway, she left the mold behind and I have been considering casting a few more... I believe I should be able to get another 3 or 4 from the one mold.

I was in Europe in August and saw very realistic chocolate cocks in a confectionary shop. I asked the lady behind the counter about these... her model was her ex-lover who had passed away, so she still sells them as a tribute to a guy she really pines over. I can just imagine someone sucking a chocolate cock.... was tempted to buy one but was already so over-weight with my luggage and it was hot enough to melt chocolate. I had a cup of coffee with her one evening and she described the process, so I might tackle making some chocolate castings of my cock sometime. Will need some help though. Any volunteers? Females preferred.

D

deleted3272

a girl i knew sent me a kit once so she could have a copy, like somone else said its hard to well stay hard while mixing and keeping the mold on. ended up not finishing cause i dident want to send a copy of me not fully hard:redface:

D_Burt Daysoot

Just Browsing
Media
Its all about the timing. You got to get your cock in the mold just before it sets cause it sets fast and you gotta keep hard. Mine turned out pretty good. The rubber is kinda hard after cured. A bit softer would be nice but works well as a vibrator. Fun thing to do on a boring day especially if you have some help :) The rubber was definitely skimpy i had to scrape the cup to get every last drop and still used the vibrator insert to take up more space. They sell additional mix for the larger of us.

B_pressuretreated

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a girl and my boyfriend bought a clone a willy kit off ebay for $30 dollars. It was easy enough to make and it looks so realistic. Its a fun thing to make together. The only set backs are that the material its made from is really hard after its set and i usually like vibrators that are softer and more flexable also the actual vibrator that goes inside sucks because it doesnt have speed settings and after its in the middle of your mold you dont get a fast enough vibration plus its loud

Has any of these guys that claim they are so big ever made a dildo clone of their cocks and sent it to girls to try out?

Im just curious...:rolleyes:
I have! My cock isn't huge (will send pic if you want - dannythomas469@gmail.com) at 7.25 inches in length, 2.25 inches thick, 6.75 inches in girth...but my girlfriend enjoys me fucking her with my cloned cock while she drains my balls!