Clone your cock

I've done the clone a cock. Bought it at a Naughty Time Novelty with my girlfriend. As has been mentioned before if your dick has even a fairly slight curve is makes it difficult. I had to cut the tube. Also, if you're packing they don't give you near enough rubber.

Forgot to add that we have used it maybe twice. It just sits in the nightstand. It did copy my pole pretty well, even caught the veins and such. But, as I said, not enough rubber. The copy's as thick as I am, but probably about an inch short!

jackhappy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An inexpensive way: Buy some plaster of paris at the drug store or a home improvement store. Carefully follow the directions on the container. I didn't put the p of p in a container - just put it on the hard cock with w spoon. As it sets up, it gets warm, no hot, which helps keep your cock hard. it will set up in about
10-15 minutes. Getting your cock out of the p of p takes some skill so as not to hurt yourself - CAREFUL. Let the completed mold set for a day. Buy some circuit board masking material at
an electronics surplus store or supply store. Comes in about pint plastic bottles. Pour one or more bottles into the set-up mold.
slosh it around then pour out the excess. The next day, do the same thing and for about 2 more days. The set-up rubber (masking material) is plyable, won't shrink. If you want a fully
filled final mold, fill up the p o p mold to the top with masking
material and let it set for two weeks. Masking material is used
in the production of printed circuit boards. It is used to cover
areas on the board to keep solder from covering certain areas.
try it - it's fun.

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
My first attempt to make a clone candle by myself failed miserably. When I started mixing up the water with the powder, my erection began to subside. In the struggle to maintain while mixing, the concoction began to congeal / harden.
Several months later I put that "wasted" hardened broken up mold into a food processor and made it a "powder" once again. This time I did little mixing and poured the stuff onto my hard on inside the tube right away. It did not begin to form right away. So I lost my erection and I shriveled up while the mixture finally congealed. The recycled stuff actually worked. The only problem was my mold was tiny me. Even my cock head was smaller than normal. Very emasculating and humbling to make a little willy. Here is a pic showing I'm a GROWER comparing my average boner to me at most flaccid with the wax likeness.
A third attempt also failed.

Attachments

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you very much. Yeah, I was a little dissappointed by the head size, but as many folks have mentioned, it is hard to maintain a complete raging hard on during the molding process.

MFRANKKB, great pics, but too bad the mold didn't fully capture the size of your large head :)

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a gf in college that always wanted dildo of my cock. Back then we never found a kit like they have today. She tried to talk an artist friend of hers into making a cast of it and creating a dildo for her from that. She would never agree to it.

My gf had to settle for a regular store bought dildo. We shopped for the right one for a couple of weeks, she finally found one that she thought best resembled my cock. When she asked for it the clerk commented that she might find a smaller one that was more the size she was use to having more enjoyable. Gf said that was the size she was getting fucked with everyday. The clerk said she did not believe her. The next thing I know I am in the back room with this clerk showing her my dick. We went home with the monster dildo, and the clerk, and had a great evening of sex with both.

dissolver

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hmm. I have considered doing this for a while, as my girl and I both travel a lot. It would be fun for her to take a part of me with her or have it at home when I'm away.

Looks like the clone kits are pretty tough to get right, but I may still try it.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made a dildo for my girlfriend at the time for Christmas several years ago, with the molding kit available. She loved it, except for it being a bit too 'hard'.

But I'm not 'huge', so I can't directly answer the OP's question.