Cloning: Best Left To Scientists?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not bad for a first try though eh?

I had to force my cock in :redface:

Wasnt fully hard either. The pressure got to me. Anyone else have experience with this?

I wanna do another one but theyre a bit expensive. Should I? I'm not happy with this one...

Attachments

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not so much weird as hard. You have two minutes to mix the mixture (thoroughly) then put it in a tube, and put your hard cock in the tube and hold it for two more minutes.

The end result was quite good since I made a few mistakes and didn't let it set for the full 24 hours.

FYI its about 7" long and I assume the girth is 6" as usual. You can see how it squished my head. Was almost painful since the mixture was practically solidified.

Recommended though, I might get another and get someone to help me. Its funny that on the instructions one of the 'tips' is: DON'T HESITATE :redface:

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cool. Looks like a fun DIY project.

What are you going to do with it now SLB?

If you want to do another why not sell that one off to defray costs of a new kit?

I'm betting there are more than a few people on this board who would bid on it.

Hell, this could prove to be a lucrative venture ... :biggrin1:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Need another kit first though. They're £25/$50 a pop.

It'll be easier when I have a glamorous assistant too. I'm right handed and don't do anything with my left hand so it was hard to stir the mixture and keep my wood at the same time.

I'm surprised no one else here has done this?

Kilted: I'm going to try it out this week/weekend. I don't think anyone would buy it...the vibrator part is almost sticking out on one side. A bit shoddy really but I know a few pussies who wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Hopefully my next attempt will be perfect. The other thing is I dont have a lock on my door and could hear movement outside when I was doing it. Not the ideal conditions really.

Last edited:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got "plastered" around 20 years ago. I know alcohol and recreational pharmaceuticals were involved as well as the kinky curiosity of my female companion. Don't know what ever happened to the cast. All I remember was the Saran Wrap and Vaseline, oh, and the plaster.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are really fun but VERY hard to get right and as you only get one chance per kit, the pressure is really on! Fun if they work out well, hilarious if they dont.... :p

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently that rips your pubes out. And I think itd be uncomfortable for someone to be penetrated with plaster.

This mould didnt rip my pubes out but it also didnt turn out very well :redface:.

There's a woman in Hollywood who makes cast of celebrities penises. I think she sticks mainly to rockstars.

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It'll be easier when I have a glamorous assistant too. I'm right handed and don't do anything with my left hand so it was hard to stir the mixture and keep my wood at the same time.

Hopefully my next attempt will be perfect. The other thing is I don't have a lock on my door and could hear movement outside when I was doing it. Not the ideal conditions really.

HA! Awesome!

Funny how handy glamorous assistants really are. Every man should have one.
I expect not having a lock on your door poses more risks than being caught red handed if you see my meaning. Still, makes it even more exiting, yeah?