Cloning your cock

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First, from your previous posts, you are NOT straight.
Second, you can't clone a cock, fool. All you can do is make a replica.
Third, you are a narcissist with a dildo in your desk drawer, nothing more.
Not actually cloning duh. I think everyone knows what I mean since the product is called clone-a-willie. And I dont understand what your issue is. But to some people they would think your not straight if you acknowledged your own cock lol.

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not actually cloning duh. I think everyone knows what I mean since the product is called clone-a-willie. And I dont understand what your issue is. But to some people they would think your not straight if you acknowledged your own cock lol.
Sorry, but
1.) You are not straight
2.) My issue is not the point--your issues are.
3.) I could give a shit about what your 'some people' think.
4.) 'your' does not equal you're or you are: you are ian gnorant as well as a shallow trifler.
5.) You can lol all day day to you best friend, desk-drawer dildo.
No summer job, huh?

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry, but
1.) You are not straight
2.) My issue is not the point--your issues are.
3.) I could give a shit about what your 'some people' think.
4.) 'your' does not equal you're or you are: you are ian gnorant as well as a shallow trifler.
5.) You can lol all day day to you best friend, desk-drawer dildo.
No summer job, huh?
Ok. I domt know why this is such an issue with you

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude you need to try it. Plus its your own cock dude. I have to admit it turned me on knowing it was my cock in me
:eek: lol! Really bro?? You made a mold of your own cock and fucked your own ass with it is that wtf is happening here- idk I'm kind of baked but what the fuck why would you do that LOL- why not just use it on a chick man?

Reactions: AusWang85

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, from your previous posts, you are NOT straight.
Second, you can't clone a cock, fool. All you can do is make a replica.
Third, you are a narcissist with a dildo in your desk drawer, nothing more.
Nicely pointed out "you can't clone a cock, fool. All you can do is make a replica". Excellent clarification

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:eek: lol! Really bro?? You made a mold of your own cock and fucked your own ass with it is that wtf is happening here- idk I'm kind of baked but what the fuck why would you do that LOL- why not just use it on a chick man?
kinda agree with Silk here. Each to their own but I have done this and yes it has been used by a girl on herself, and yes it worked!

Reactions: silk__nasty

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kinda agree with Silk here. Each to their own but I have done this and yes it has been used by a girl on herself, and yes it worked!
For real you made one of yourself man! BOSS hell yeah! I've had couple my girls tell me to do it but never went through w it

Blitzkid

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was always kinda intrigued by these so I bought the kit on sale. Issue is, the timing and temp is VERY precise, so unfortunately I messed it up and kit was toast. I have a friend who will help me in future so will try again. And I think the idea of using it on self is pretty freaking awesome, after all enough people have told me to go fuck myself before, might as well. And I really like the idea of the DP someone mentioned.

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was always kinda intrigued by these so I bought the kit on sale. Issue is, the timing and temp is VERY precise, so unfortunately I messed it up and kit was toast. I have a friend who will help me in future so will try again. And I think the idea of using it on self is pretty freaking awesome, after all enough people have told me to go fuck myself before, might as well. And I really like the idea of the DP someone mentioned.
Dp- yes

'go fuck yourself'- although funny just no

Reactions: 6inchcock

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did it once before for a woman I spoke with frequently online who lived far away so we were never going to get to meet but I thought it would be fun for her to have the next best thing to my actual dick. I bought a clone a dick kit but I had to customise it somewhat and buy some extra of the silicone material for it to work.

xljames91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it once before for a woman I spoke with frequently online who lived far away so we were never going to get to meet but I thought it would be fun for her to have the next best thing to my actual dick. I bought a clone a dick kit but I had to customise it somewhat and buy some extra of the silicone material for it to work.
So you used 2 kits? Ive looked into it before. I need 2 aswell.

Justin87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I used a clone-a-willy kit. I was in a long distance relationship and she wanted a copy of my cock.
Of course it's not the real thing but she enjoyed it. Comes with a vibrator to put in too when you make it.

Definitely easier to do with another person. You have to stay hard for a bit while the mold sets after you stick your dick in it.

Reactions: Auburn Frat