Clorus Leachman, not a dancer

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Deno, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't believe that she is still on the show. She certainly isn't going to get any better and watching her dance with Corky is almost sickening. I can't believe someone with so little skills is still in the running. This reminds me of Sunjaya and Vote for the Worst!!!

2. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well she has a ton of Emmys and an Oscar. She is also 82. I for one think she is a breath of fresh air on that show and is entertaining. I would say she is one of the few stars they have ever had on that show. You are too young I guess to know her work. As Phyllis she was so fucking amazing...love her

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

You Know what Fucktard? When you have have done half of what she has done in your sad little life... write back! Can you go on national television? or even post a picture of your sad little body? And dance or do anything except be young and judgmental. Do you have any idea who she is and what she has done? :mad:Do you also know that 30% of the demographic of the show are seniors? She's not going to win! but the advertisers are banking on her for the next few weeks . Wake up and grow up! When you understand ratings and advertising dollars call me. When you get your job scheduling spots on prime time, you might just figure out she is is there for entertainment purposes for the next couple of weeks. Do you think with all of her accomplishments this is is her dream job to gross you and all of the other sad and shallow people who have nothing better to do? Except judge! Can you quick step? I can. So when you can do what she has done,,,including winning an Academy Award Write back you little f**ck and let us judge you!

#3 nudeyorker, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
  4. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Asshole, I am 55 years old I think I know who she is. And I can express an opinion about a show I enjoy and she clearly isn't meant for it. Hell she can't even stand still long enough to be judged. She seem quite the mental one. And actually shes been trying to convince them to have her on the show for 3 years now. Yes I'd say it is a dream for her. And its turning into a nightmare. And I doubt you correct about the 30 percent demographic either, my folds who are the same age as Clorus won't watch the show and neither do any older people in my area. I have literaly no one to discuss the show with , sorry I brought it up here with a bunch of know it alls.

#4 Deno, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

:tool::tool:Much more you are a stupid tool! Show us your pictures, or better yet... meet me at BAE (Ballet Academy East) and show me you can dance! It's on third avenue between 92nd an 93rd! I take classes on Sunday! Interesting you did not address any of the key issues or show your sad pathetic body, but feel free to post your rants here. At least me I've got the balls to post my self!
    Are you a 20 year old girl playing with the big boys?

#5 nudeyorker, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
  6. naughty

Gold Member

Gentlemen,

There is not going to be a show down in the OK corral today! Please each take a deep breath and step back. I can see that you are both men of passion but this is not worth the energy you are exerting. As two of our model members, I have appreciated the wonderful example you have given to some of our younger members in the past. Please try to regroup yourselves and cease from the name calling. Thanks.

7. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    DANCE OFF!!!!!! :headbang:

8. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Anything he can do...I can do better! I can do anything better than him! Because I'm not a stupid tool

9. bigdicksarebest

Gold Member

10. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love Chloris. Did I glimpse her in a trailer for "The Women"?

11. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Than do your homework first!

#11 nudeyorker, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
  12. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cloris was a hot MILF in the 70's... I would have stuffed her six ways from Sunday! :tongue:

13. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    I think she's a sexy ole Dame... loved her in Spandish

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

You know, fucko's like you tell me that your breath must smell like shit, 'cause you're clearly talking out of your ass!

15. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think she really wanted to be on the show because she had been denied doing her Young Frankensteun role for the stage. I think she might have felt those producers saw her age as a risk. And instead of giving up she maybe said I'll show them I am still bankable. So good for her. Was there anything funnier than when she didn't picked Rhoda up for her own wedding...classiv tv moment...or took on Sue Ann Nivens when she moved in on Phyllis's husband.

16. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well let's hope she makes it out before she falls and breaks a hip.

I really love how some people act like they know anything about me. I doubt I'll join you in the ballet dude, I can barely stand with my arthritis in my knees yet alone dance. Do your homework yourself. Damn you people really bust on someone for just expressing an opinion. Sticks and stones man sticks and stones. I'll try to proof my posts better in the future for you!

#16 Deno, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  17. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry naughty, I didn't realize this would be such a controversial topic. I guess maybe I should have posted it in the political section. Your totally correct.

18. Northland

Gold Member

I love Cloris Leachman-especially in comedy. She always brings a laugh just from her rigid body and facial expressions. Absolutely adored her as Nurse Diesel in High Anxiety, and her many dramatic endeavors. Good to see she is still out there spry as ever and not curling up in a ball to wait for the hand of death as so many others do once they get past 70. So, maybe she is 't the greatest dancer in the world, at least she has the self-belief and ability to go out there and try-and enjoy herself while she does it.

19. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember her as Phylis but her role as Frau Bl├╝cher in Young Frankenstein is the most memorable for me. It happened to be my senior year in High School. My Father is 82 and he gets out more then I do, of course its become a way to stay alive, indeed if you stagnate you'll surely go faster. Her potty mouth is to die for, its said she quipped once "she broke her ankle tripping over Milton Berls penis. I forget who the oldest contestant was last year.

#19 Deno, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  20. dreamer20

Gold Member

^^Whooo.:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted