close call and pregnancy

DJM277: I think it safe to assume that the large the dick the higher risk of pregnancy in the fact that the sperm doesn't have to travel as far.
I was wondering have any of of you guys had any close call where you though you might have gotten your wife or girlfriend pregnant?

one time I was having sex with this girl and just as I was about to cum she started too as well.the contractions of her pussy cause me to shoot my initial wad inside her and finally I was able to pull out shooting all over her ass and up her back.She wound up taking the morning after pill and we lucked out but I was more cautious of having her on top.Anyone have any similar experinces?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know where you are getting your facts, but any size penis has the same chance of getting a girl pregnant. It has to do with sperm count, not how deep you put it. You need to go to Planned Parenthood and get some condoms or use some other form of birth control. You also need to educate yourself. You don't even have to cum inside her to make her pregnant. There is trace amounts of sperm in pre-cum... One sperm is all you need!!!!