Close encounters of the penile-kind

ytrewq96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is going to sound a little weird but here goes.

I have a best-friend, a guy I'm able to say pretty much anything to. For a while, I had quite a big crush on him - which is understandable, in its own way. He's not completely unattractive - particularly after he lost a boat-load of weight. One night we got really wasted and we both passed-out on a bed - I slept in a sleeping bag and he slept under the covers of the bed.

The next morning I woke up quite early and had a raging hard-on. It just wouldn't go down - so I had to just keep going and wank-away. I came close but eventually had to go to the bathroom to finish-up. A few minutes later, after I'd climbed back into bed he woke-up - no idea that I'd been whacking-off inches away from him.

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else?

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Well, this is a FUN topic and I've had a lot of experiences like that over the years..I hope a lot of other folks chime in with some of theirs.

The closest to the experience you mentioned happened to me quite recently. A friend of mine (lets just say probably straight) has been spending the weekends at my house a lot recently. When he stays, he sleeps on a mat on the floor next to my bed. He's usually fully clothed and under some covers and I'm usually wearing boxers or gym shorts and sleeping without covers. A few times, I've gotten a ragging case of morning wood that just wouldn't go away! Let's just say I don't think he's seen my dick but at this point I couldn't care less if he does. Anyway, I just laid there, I never try to 'beat it off', it EVENTUALLY goes down by itself.

I've had instances when my dick popped out of the bottom of some very short gym short (when it was hard) when I was getting into my car.
I used to spend nites over at a friend's apartment. He didn't have much furniture and just had a big mattress on the floor to sleep on. I used to get him drunk and insist that if he wanted me to stay over, we had to sleep in his bed IN OUR UNDERWEAR! Since he never had much in the way of money, he underwear often had hole or very loose elastic so I often got pretty good views of his 'junk'.

I used to play box with a friend and it would always turn me on. One time I got HARD and he saw it; pointed and laughed. Most of the times I'd strip down to my boxer shorts when we did this (the loose and open fly gap kind). There's more, but let's here from some others!