close friends/family you don't discuss sex with

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Was just wanting to hear from people how they deal with their sex lives with close friends and family. Whan it comes to matter of the heart..I guess I am a pretty closed book. Anyone else?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
oh hell... i could never imagine telling my parents i'm not a virgin. they still believe i'm pure :rofl:

my siblings and other close relatives, on the other hand, do know i'm not a virgin. my sister and i, of course, talk about sex. however, i don't discuss my sex life amongst relatives that i'm not comfortable talking to regarding the subject.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was just wanting to hear from people how they deal with their sex lives with close friends and family. Whan it comes to matter of the heart..I guess I am a pretty closed book. Anyone else?
I was taught that the 3 things a lady never discusses are sex, religion, and politics. I wish more people had been taught this, as I am often privvy to some of the most distasteful opinions and experiences.

My mother likes to pretend I am still a virgin, I'm sure my father thinks I still am, I am fine with this scenario as I have no desire to discuss my sex life with them. :cool:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Friends know everything.

Family know nothing.*

And that's how I like it.

(* except from the general "being gay," that is. they don't need the details.)

lilbj89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well i can talk to my dadabout that stuff, my older brand sis,..my mom not so much but a funny story....when i was in college....i was at my parents house and they were in the town i was stayin at, so my mom went to clean up som stuff for me, uz i was gonna be moving and she found a 12 pack of condoms with two left in my drawer when she was putting something away....so she pretty much figured out i wasnt a virgin lol.. but non of my sibs really talk to my mom about that she prefers not to know...she still thinks my sis is one ,

as far as CLOSE friends i talk to them but not in great detail and most of the time only if they ask im not the tyoe to brag

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My dad I can talk to about all that stuff, same with my brother.
But my sisters and Mom, just feels kinda weird.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My parents know I'm not a virgin but I don't talk about that stuff with them. My extended family probably most do think I'm still a virgin and would be preaching hellfire and brimstone at me if they found out otherwise. :mad:

I have a few close friends who I talk about stuff with but I don't usually tell every detail (unless it's about one of the two assholes I was with and I'm complaining about them. :biggrin1:) But most of the time I'd prefer to keep the "good stuff" private.

shyvixen_chicago

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
with family it's just weird, even though i'm pretty close with my sister and brother, it just doesn't sit right with me. i just don't like to associate sex with family matters. i'll talk to a few close friends if there's ever a problem or something, but i'm generally pretty private about that kind of information.

which is why i thank my lucky stars for websites like this where i can openly discuss these things with perfect strangers. :biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

I see no reason to let coworkers and family in on details about my sex life. I would imagine they want to hear about mine as much as I want to hear about theirs...