Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had the "friends with benefits" but for those of you that have had a close non-sexual friendship with someone for a long time, then sex gets introduced later on, how has that ended up? Does it destroy the friendship? Make it stronger and just expose it to deeper levels?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never had the "friends with benefits" but for those of you that have had a close non-sexual friendship with someone for a long time, then sex gets introduced later on, how has that ended up? Does it destroy the friendship? Make it stronger and just expose it to deeper levels?

Well, it depends on both of you. You both have to know each other's boundaries. If you both should ever take things for granted, you could lose the friendship. And I think that good friends should be able to talk to you about anything--good or bad. And when things become complacent...consider your FWB questionable.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have been friends with women non-sexually and then many of them have instigated sex with me and in the moment it was great. sex was great, communication was great. its nice to be that comfortable with someone and enjoy what we have enjoyed with other people, but with each other. there was no weirdness. i have remained friends with all of them and we all went on to other people. the sex was not intended to be an ongoing thing, but at the time we enjoyed it and were happy we had sex. since we were not dating or anything there were no expectations or limitations as to what other people we could see, we did end up seeing other people and moved on. if 2 people are close friends i think its great if there can be good sex involved.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know Ive always had a stronger sex drive with strangers, or I guess you can say people that its just sex relationship with...... My close friends I care too much for so the sex is, I dunno, differant. It's mroe softcore than hardcore.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Through personal experience, it's all great until someone wants to end the sex bit a little too early when the other person isn't done with you yet.:biggrin1: In such cases it can get a little awkward for a while, but it'll pass.

If you fear risking the relationship, don't do it. In most cases something goes terribly wrong. But if you're up for the challenge, go ahead. It's fun!:biggrin1:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the advice! Definitely attracted to the person, have been for a long time, just not sure if it would break the friendship boundary with her. Though I'm positive she finds me attractive at the very least, with the way she's put her hand on me and other little cues. But breaching the barrier can be a difficult thing, especially since you want to keep the person around and not have them running for the hills!

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have one close friend, and after many years we started to experiment on a small scale with things of a sexual nature. Never went all the way...he identifies as straight. But this has been ongoing for a long time now...and it really only brought us closer to each other, and bonded us in a way that is quite unique. I have also crossed the line with two other friends, but in one-off incidents, (they also identify as straight), and same thing..bonded us in a closer way. So I have been lucky as these guys did not get "weirded out" and left running for cover from shame and guilt. lol

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

Well thats how i met my bf and things are just brilliant for us.

My best friend and i played for the first time just before xmas,its made things abit more exciting when i go to her house now thats for sure.Even her hubby leaves us to it now :biggrin1: