Close male friendships and envy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by pexman, May 11, 2006.

1. pexman

pexman New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone ever seriously had a close male-male friendship affected by your smaller hung buddy taking to heart your size? I know when I discovered my best friend was hung close to 8" it really put a wedge in our friendship for a while. I think when he boasted how much his wife loved sex with him because of his big cock it made it that much worse and it really brought me down for a while. Our friendship recovered, just wonder if anyone has had a small(er) buddy respond as badly as I did. (I know, I was immature). I do have a new best bud (more due to living much closer to him) and he's agreed that we'll never talk about the size of our cocks. Thanks.

2. gramirez

gramirez Member

Albums:
    I havent experienced that but what i have experienced is seeing my friends cock and since he's all muscle and hot i've been lusting for him since. BUT he got married and well i dont know sometimes we horse around and he grabs my cock and it makes me wet but sometimes i think he wants to fuck but i dont know so im just left with lusting for him. BUT we're still best friends.:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted