Close male friendships and envy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by pexman, May 11, 2006.

1. pexman

pexman New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone ever seriously had a close male-male friendship affected by your smaller hung buddy taking to heart your size? I know when I discovered my best friend was hung close to 8" it really put a wedge in our friendship for a while. I think when he boasted how much his wife loved sex with him because of his big cock it made it that much worse and it really brought me down for a while. Our friendship recovered, just wonder if anyone has had a small(er) buddy respond as badly as I did. (I know, I was immature). I do have a new best bud (more due to living much closer to him) and he's agreed that we'll never talk about the size of our cocks. Thanks.

2. gramirez

gramirez Member

Albums:
    I havent experienced that but what i have experienced is seeing my friends cock and since he's all muscle and hot i've been lusting for him since. BUT he got married and well i dont know sometimes we horse around and he grabs my cock and it makes me wet but sometimes i think he wants to fuck but i dont know so im just left with lusting for him. BUT we're still best friends.:tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice