uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mines 7" without pressing the tape measure into my bone
im 6'1 and 200lbs
http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncut_1234/albums/me/520625-my-thick-uncut.jpg
i have a hard time believing the penis in your picture is longer than mine, no offense

the more i post here the more i am starting to see its pointless to even try to get guys to tell the truth about their penis size.. give it a few more weeks and ill just ignore it like most of the others have learned to do :redface:

D_Soggie Doggie

Account Disabled
Media
mines 7" without pressing the tape measure into my bone
im 6'1 and 200lbs
http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncut_1234/albums/me/520625-my-thick-uncut.jpg
i have a hard time believing the penis in your picture is longer than mine, no offense

the more i post here the more i am starting to see its pointless to even try to get guys to tell the truth about their penis size.. give it a few more weeks and ill just ignore it like most of the others have learned to do :redface:

If you look closely at the photo, you'll notice that you can't see the base of my penis because of my large bush. I'm not a fan of shaving. That tends to make me look shorter.

I'm sorry that you don't believe it may be a little longer than yours. I assure you that I'm not one of those who lie about their size, but I don't feel like I need to prove anything to anyone. We shouldn't take all this so seriously, anyway.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
. I assure you that I'm not one of those who lie about their size, but I don't feel like I need to prove anything to anyone.

but then why not just post the pics...?
if you wernt trying to prove anything you wouldnt have said it was "at least 7.5 inches long" in the original post, you would have just posted the pics and left it at that, but you had to throw a number out there like most the guys on here always do....:confused:
you have to realize with all the ridiculous claims guys make on here, it gets a bit old, and there are going to be people who call you out on it .. post a pic with your hand on it.. or is your hand 5" wide like the rest of em?

Last edited:

D_Soggie Doggie

Account Disabled
Media
have you looked at any of the REAL 8" dicks on here.. ?
look at a few real 8 inchers, then come back and see if you still feel the same way

This is ridiculous. What's your problem? Are you jealous or insecure? Why does this matter so much to you? If you're so offended by what you think is a false claim, stop coming back to this thread and move on.

I don't post photos showing a tape measure because it doesn't matter that much to me, but evidently it's very important to you. Besides, it's useless to show a measurement picture because people like you would just say it's fake or altered.