Closed door mod appointments?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not looking for you to be fully silent I just thought it was in bad taste as a moderator to be the first to make unkind remarks about a member who had left on their own. If Princess Tasha had been banned outright or if others had already said similar things it might have seemed less abrasive. At no time do I want anybody to get the feeling they shouldn't speak I just feel moderators even as members should be more tactful and patient before entering in with either a for or against maybe posting that they will respond later.

I understand where you're coming from, and I appreciate and respect your opinion. I, personally, don't feel that I've done anything wrong. I think that's partly because even though no one else had stated an opinion on her yet, I know that I'm not the only person that feels that way (and I'm not meaning other mods, I mean regular members). But regardless, what's done is done, can't really take it back now. Thanks for talking to me though and not just bitching and complaining. :tongue: I respond way better to talking!