Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
On Friday we were expecting a fire inspector to due their quarterly inspection. It’s a small place of business so we close for an hour at lunch time. The fire inspector was due at 12:30. 12:30 came and went, so 1 pm I closed the doors for lunch, at 1:05 pm there is a knock on the door, it’s the inspector. A guy about 5’11” (same height as me). Stocky build and somewhat attractive. I unlock the door and greet him.

As he walks in I notice his crotch, every time he walk his cock flops in his loose uniform. Obviously he is going commando! And in his flaccid state is not small, can’t tell how big but big enough to catch my notice. So as he walks around and checks ceili sprinklers, exit doors, exit signs, and so on I can’t help but to look at his crotch. At one point he stops and asks me a question and the way he’s standing you can see the outline of his cock on his leg. Not terrible long but THICK! He must have noticed me staring at his crotch. He just gives me a look of disapproval and he turned away and went into the men’s room. About 30 seconds he calls out to me and I head to the men‘s room. He proceeded to tell me that one of the sprinklers is broken and we have 30 days to get it fixed. I ask him a few questions and start to walk out, I can feel his presence behind me as I start to leave.

When he pushes me into the bathroom wall and gets up close on me and puts his hand on my head and pushed it up against the wall and says don’t think I did notice you looking at my crotch as I walked around. Are you some kind of fag cocksucker? I said no in a very nervous voice. I said you must do it for attention. He slams his body up against mine and screams are you calling me a cock tease. I said no it was just very noticeable. He puts his mouth close to my ear and says I bet you’re a cocksucker. He starts grinding his crotch on my ass. Yes I can see now you’re a little bitch and you like cock.

He tells me to slowly reach down and unbutton my pants and zipper. With one hand now on my back pushing me into wall he reaches with his other hand and yanks down my pants and underwear. And push his crotch on my bare ass. I can feel his cock through his pants. He is hard and beer can thick and maybe a tad above average in length. He stops speaking now and I head him reach down and unbuttoned his pants and pull down his zipper. His pants fall to the floor and he pushed down his underwear. I can feel his cock on my ass now. It’s very hard and VERY THICK. I’m nervous. I say please stop. He says say another word and you’ll regret it.

He starts to spread my cheeks and I can feel his cock is wet, he start to find my hole and rubs his wetness all over my hole. I’m thinking this is gonna hurt. He pushes up against me harder and he cock start to push open my hole. He say‘s I knew your were a fag, your ass has been fucked before. Regardless of that his cock was still too big. as he pushed the head of his cock in me I let out a huge yell which echoes in the bathroom. He say’s you ain’t felt nothing yet and proceed to jam his cock in my ass. At this point I am sweating and and the pain is intense but as much as it hurt I liked it.

ok, I am by no means a writer and I’m sure this is filled with lots of error. But do you want to hear more? I won’t be insulted if not.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As he made me take his cock up my hole the pain was intense after a few moment I started to get use to his cock. As much as I wanted to let to let him know I was enjoying it I knew he was getting off forcing himself on me. So I pleaded with him to stop and that his cock was to big for me. And it was too big for me. That fueled his his desire more. He said in my ear cock suckers like you need to be treated like a cheap slut. So he started to fuck me harder, deeper thrusts and finally pulls out and rammed it back in as hard as he could. My hard cock was smashed on the cold tile of the bathroom wall. Every time he pulled out and forced it back in and rammed his hips into my ass my balls smashed against the cold tile as well. I said you’re smashing my balls against the wall. He stuck his tongue in my ear and said good. I’m not here to make you feel good, you’re here for my pleasure. And you’re going to pleasure me For the next hour. He said he could cum 3 or 4 times and that I was going have his cum in both my holes and all over my face...

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He kept his mouth right by my ear, I could hear him grunt and groan and breathe in my ear. He said I know your type as he was pumping his cock in my ass, your type likes to be taken by a alpha! He followed it with am I right? I shook my head yes. He said he was getting close but wanted to wreck my ass a little more. He proceeded to give hole deep hard single thrusts. 3 in a row and then he stopped and let his massive cock sit in my hole. He put his mouth on my ear and said should I cum up your sloppy ass or on your face? With his hand he pushed my hard against the wall and and I said ass. He said you don’t get a choice. And then you stated to jack hammer my ass so hard I could not stop catch my breath. He whip out and said get on your knees. As I got down and faced him he slapped my face lightly and said ok bitch open your mouth and with that he shoot a thick glob of cum on my nose and mouth. He shoot four more very thick ropes of cum. One went in my eye and the others 3 in my mouth. He then told me to lock his cock clean and stick my tongue in his piss slit to clean him out.