Closet Straights?

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First of all, I agree with the poster above, and i have been wanting to say this for awhile: Spoiled Princess--I think you're just great. seriously. You're a really awesome, kick ass lady (pardon that frat boy that just came out of me).

As for your question, I do wonder if some "gay guys" out there could have been straight, but are so socially awkward, they find it difficult to connect with women and so they figure they must be gay. I sometimes think this of the more nerdy, socially closetted gay guys. Like, it was just easier and more comfortable to have sexual experiences wiht men than to venture to the scariness of women, but they totally coudl have gotten down with chicks.

That said, I would say most of the "flaming homos" (forgive my lack of political correctness, by this I mean gay men who are very brashly open and proud, this is not a reference to feminine personality attributes) are pretty darned set as gay. They were never really going be lured into a life of loving tons of pussy. Which is a pity. Pussy can be very pretty and nice. Sigh.